[ROM][10-26-13]Homemade CM 10.2 with cherry picks ~ Working IR/USB OTG support

Search This thread

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
It works in this rom

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Thanks just downloaded Smart ir Remote works great.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

@david279 could the ir sensor support be easily added to any aosp rom?

kc_hubbard

Jun 12, 2007
Kansas City
So, should the APN stuff be mostly corrected w/ the latest build? Asking cuz sometime while I was at the gym this morning, I lost data service (HORRIBLE service in that place) and wasn't able to get it back w/out rebooting the phone (I did NOT try changing the APN settings, was driving and didn't want to risk that at the time).

Just curious. Liking the latest build so far.

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
So, should the APN stuff be mostly corrected w/ the latest build? Asking cuz sometime while I was at the gym this morning, I lost data service (HORRIBLE service in that place) and wasn't able to get it back w/out rebooting the phone (I did NOT try changing the APN settings, was driving and didn't want to risk that at the time).

I uploaded a build early this morning and i havent had the issue in a while. The apn issue is still a bit in the air but its getting better.

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
New build up

Rom is running great David, I did have one strange data issue on clean flash. Seems the "preferred" system value was null and for the life of me, couldn't figure out why I was stuck on EV-DO in known eHRPD locations and then couldn't get LTE either. I looked in the data systems menu and saw that no preferred systems were selected so I just selected the correct one and I was all set.

Not sure if anyone else clean flashed the 10/26 build but that's what happened to me. None the less, great build and thanks!

Reactions: Riff76 and david279

kc_hubbard

Jun 12, 2007
Kansas City

I uploaded a build early this morning and i havent had the issue in a while. The apn issue is still a bit in the air but its getting better.

So I dirty-flashed the latest...when I first left wifi, I couldn't get data to work. I reset the APN to defaults and data came right back up and I haven't had any problems going back and forth between wifi/mobile data since.

Gonna run this a while...appreciate your work;

Reactions: david279

novastar

Jul 6, 2009
Which data setting am I supposed to use to have LTE? Global?

fabian21

Apr 30, 2008
Gallary

I'm experiencing a force close in Gallary when going to play a video. From Facebook, from the web, even local video video. Anyone else?

fabian21

Apr 30, 2008
head phone jack

Is the head phone jack operational on this ROM? When I plug something in, nothing happens. I do have the viper4android driver installed, which by the way ends up disabling itself after a while of being installed. So you have to uninstall, reboot and install to get true stereo to work.

Akosp

Nov 15, 2012
headphone jack working for me. however, i dont have the viper4android mod installed.

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
So...10/29 build have a couple a couple of RIL/APN type commits that show merged today?

It's all in. BTW Ir sensor support has officially been merged so you won't see many builds from me. Every now and then you may see a new one. But I'm going on nightlies and giving my computer a rest.

Top Liked Posts