HTC One Stuck in Bootloader and Can't Get Into Recovery

Search This thread

jondon156

Jan 31, 2014
I've got an HTC One with Sprint running 4.2.2 (3.05.651.6). I unlocked the bootloader and rooted it using qbking77's tutorial. I haven't flashed any ROMs on my phone.

Everything has been working fine until yesterday. I took my phone out of my pocket and it was dead. I charged it up and when I turned it on it was stuck in a boot loop on the htc screen. I can get into bootloader fine and fast boot usb shows up on my phone when connected to the computer, but I can't access my TWRP recovery. It shows TeamWin screen then boot loops again.

I have re flashed the recovery and erased the cache. I have also tried to lock the bootloader using Hasoon2000's HTC One All-In-One Toolkit and by connecting to fastboot and typing in "fast boot oem lock. For the toolkit i get device not found and an error and when using the command prompt I get FAILED (status read failed (No such file or directory)). I think its possible my usb debugging may be off since I can't find any devices using adb but my pdanet can find my phone (which needs usb debugging) so I'm not sure.

If I can get it locked, I can use RUU to get back to stock.

I'm running out of options. I'm thinking I can still flash a non-stock rom to get the phone running again and then relock and go to stock. Any ideas on what my issue is and how to fix it? Any input is appreciated.