HTC One On Sale in USA (Pre-Orders and Arrivals)?

Search This thread

reflekt

Sep 16, 2010
Has anybody who signed up to be emailed updates from either AT&T or T-Mobile even gotten a single email yet?

I sure haven't.

I signed up to be emailed updates on the release of the HTC Glacier (My-Touch 4G) by T-Mobile a couple of years ago, and I never received any emailed updates until after I had purchased the phone! LOL! Great Marketing!!

If there is a date set for when the phone goes on sale and/or when they start taking pre-orders, they really need to email out these announcements if they want to maximize sales.

I get enough junk mail that I didn't sign up for and don't want. Why can't I get the junk mail I did sign up for?!! lol

/rant

Signed up for the Sprint reminder and nothing here either... and I also signed up for the Evo3d and got an email about the phone being released a week after I had been using it. :confused:

jskup

Sep 30, 2008
I'm certainly guilty of the same. I'm also actively trying to figure out what the final specs will be on the Sprint device. I keep hoping that it will match the Engadget review and actually be a quad band GSM device as well as the CDMA and with any luck have a removeable SIM.

I can dream.

CPTryder1536

May 30, 2009
Las Vegas by way of Compton
Well Sprint has a pre-register link up on their website, my prediction has always been they would announce the release date either the day before of the day after the Samsung Galaxy S4 and sell it on the following Friday.

Negri Electronics

Dec 6, 2011
Las Vegas
negrielectronics.com
Hello Guys!

Maybe we can help.

We will have the HTC One on 3/30* http://nel.ec/XLGsQb We are shipping them same day. We do not know of the US release date per say, but these will have 4G (not LTE) for most of the American Carriers - even T-Mobile in the 1900 areas. The ONE will not have the 1700 as far as we know.

We actually offer a trade in program that we have in Beta. We do not advertise this as we are still working out all the kinks, and want to make sure we have the resources to accommodate all the requests. For the time being, anyone at XDA can visit http://nel.ec/YueDYa and find out more.

If you have questions about the HTC One and wish to speak to one of our NegriCare professionals you can visit our site in the links above and ask. If we don't know the answer, we will tell you that. If we do, we will share.

Have a great day.

-Negri Electronics

(Please do not delete our post, as it's an attempt to assist consumers and not necessarily to promote a product. If the product link needs to be removed please do so).

*Based on supplier data

reddragon72

May 28, 2008
Houston, because I have a problem
Price is crazy. Plus if it does hit in the states on the 22nd then that is sooner that the 30th not to mention the shipping delay unless you want to roll out another 50 bucks for over nighting it. And then no LTE LOL

I'll wait for Sprint to buck up and say something.

CursiveQ

Apr 2, 2012
Maybe we can help.

We will have the HTC One on 3/30* http://nel.ec/XLGsQb We are shipping them same day. We do not know of the US release date per say, but these will have 4G (not LTE) for most of the American Carriers - even T-Mobile in the 1900 areas. The ONE will not have the 1700 as far as we know.

We actually offer a trade in program that we have in Beta. We do not advertise this as we are still working out all the kinks, and want to make sure we have the resources to accommodate all the requests. For the time being, anyone at XDA can visit http://nel.ec/YueDYa and find out more.

If you have questions about the HTC One and wish to speak to one of our NegriCare professionals you can visit our site in the links above and ask. If we don't know the answer, we will tell you that. If we do, we will share.

Have a great day.

-Negri Electronics

(Please do not delete our post, as it's an attempt to assist consumers and not necessarily to promote a product. If the product link needs to be removed please do so).

*Based on supplier data

I would caution on buying from these guys. Bought my Galaxy Nexus unlocked from Negri and was told it comes with full warranty. 4 months later when it broke, you guys tried to charge me a "flat rate" for repair, claiming that there is no warranty since the phone was from japan. Really shady.

anit77

Nov 23, 2008
Atlanta
I'll happily wait for at&t. Most likely $199/$299 for 32/64gb, w/LTE. Got an upgrade ready to go.

Hell even if I have to wait till April it's better this offer.

cdd543

Sep 20, 2007
Yeah it's not like there will be a big lag in launching the international version versus our local carrier one so I'm going to wait out AT&T as well. Why pay a premium for no LTE only to either get it the same time or later.

Reactions: Xsie

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Hell I'm hoping all of these fence sitters don't get the one. That will increase my odds of getting one

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Just read that Verizon may be releasing the phone sooner than expected. Maybe the end of the month

Reactions: slayer69 and eg1122

snorkle

Dec 6, 2008
i bet you the delay is because of verizon, they werent supposed to get it at first and now that they are htc has to provide them with a bunch of handsets =/

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
i bet you the delay is because of verizon, they werent supposed to get it at first and now that they are htc has to provide them with a bunch of handsets =/

Sounds like someone needs a stabbing

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I wouldn't believe anyone at Walmart, since that is where that rumor came from

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

All rumors are suspect. It does kind of make sense. What good would it do to come in two months from now.

jtragna

Oct 14, 2012
Long Island, NY
According to HTC there is a problem manufacturing their ultrapixel cameras... I heard that from an Android News source

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How hard they tried is irrelevant. From a business perspective, announcing the phone and release timeframe without having assurance of supply and manufacturing capability is simply foolish and horrible planning. Could you imagine a company like Apple EVER doing this?!

Seriously?! Oh how people so easily forget (or spout nonsense without any knowledge)

Cases in point:
    http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/972215

http://m.digitaltrends.com/computing/apple-27-inch-imacs-delayed-until-january-2013/

And...yes the HTC One is available for purchase today, just not in the U S of A. Deal with it.

Epic fail? I don't think so....they've created a product that have wound up grown (I presume) men into such a tizzy that they are behaving like spoiled kids that cannot wait for Christmas morning to arrive.
    This thread is about as useful and informative as a turd in a punchbowl.
    Nice

For the last time no-one and I mean no-one ever said the US launch date is BLAH. Speculation was HTC saying it will be available on the 15th which is was and many people in Europe have their's already. But for an actual date in the US none have ever been announced, it was just "thought" that the 22nd or 29th looked good because of the trade up programs dating. If you ever read that whole thing you would see that it also states dates are subject to change without notice.

Everyone needs to chill out with the yes they did give a date stuff unless all these tech sites are now using their speculated dates as representation of manufactures and carrier's non existent dates.

Let's get back to digging up news and hounding the carrier's and HTC till someone cracks. Arguing among ourselves is not helping get the info we want :)

/end(but not sure what to end)

LOL(going at the end of all my post's till it ships because this is all a joke!)

This forum is about the us htc one release. Of course these things are going to be talked about. Some of us have been loyal htc customers for a while. Not to mention having numerous threads on development and theming. I personally have had my xda inbox filed up three times with pms for help. If I want to voice concerns I'm going to voice concerns. This has been a civil discourse. It isn't like this is a flame war.

That's different though, you can watch that movie online for free.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

You can watch the phone online for free as well...lol ;)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2