[BootAnimation] LG Shatter Boot Animation

Search This thread

kikoexe

Sep 25, 2011
can you also make one for optimus g pro? screen resolution is 1080 x 1920.. thanks! ?

no need for personal name/nick.. just the shattering animation and optimus g pro label will do.. thanks in advance!

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda premium

Last edited:

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
can you also make one for optimus g pro? screen resolution is 1080 x 1920.. thanks! ?

no need for personal name/nick.. just the shattering animation and optimus g pro label will do.. thanks in advance!

Sure thing man...I'll post when done :D

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: kikoexe

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com

Here you go man

https://copy.com/KebgC

Reactions: fronz and kikoexe

baxtex

Oct 16, 2011
I can't get it to work, i'm sure its in the right folder: system/media and the permission is rw-r-r- :S

What should I rename the shutdown zip file to?

Last edited:

baxtex

Oct 16, 2011
Unless their build doesn't allow custom boot or shutdown animations it should work. Name the animation exactly the same as the one the ROM came with. Same for the shutdown animation.

I don't know if it support it, But I don't know what the original is called, can't find it.

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
I don't know if it support it, But I don't know what the original is called, can't find it.

Should be bootanimation.zip and it should go in the /system/media folder. However, if there is a bootanimation.zip file in the /data/local folder that may be giving you issues. Check both locations, if there is a bootanimation.zip file in either location, copy and paste it to your sd card and rename it originalbootanimation.zip. Then you can paste animation I created in the folder, set permissions, and reboot.

Here are the links for the animation for your phone:
Boot: http://db.tt/kwOsVpix
Shut down: http://db.tt/IgP2ZVvf

Last edited:

baxtex

Oct 16, 2011
Should be bootanimation.zip and it should go in the /system/media folder. However, if there is a bootanimation.zip file in the /data/local folder that may be giving you issues. Check both locations, if there is a bootanimation.zip file in either location, copy and paste it to your sd card and rename it originalbootanimation.zip. Then you can paste animation I created in the folder, set permissions, and reboot.

Nope, both these folders are empty :S I copied yours there instead but didn't work.

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
Nope, both these folders are empty :S I copied yours there instead but didn't work.

and are you using the download in the OP or the one I made for the 4X? make sure the bootanimation.zip is only in one of the folders and not in both locations. I usually place it in /system/media. so make sure there is not a bootanimation.zip in the /data/local folder.

Reactions: baxtex

baxtex

Oct 16, 2011
and are you using the download in the OP or the one I made for the 4X? make sure the bootanimation.zip is only in one of the folders and not in both locations. I usually place it in /system/media. so make sure there is not a bootanimation.zip in the /data/local folder.

I checked and seemed to have misplaced it, now it works! Beautiful :)

Now let's just se if I can get the shutdown to work but it's not that important, it shutodwns in like 1 sec anyway. Thanks alot! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PartimusPrime

brunek

Jan 3, 2013
Why are the animations so big? Over 10 Mb?
I have already custom animations, and in system/media they are boot/shutdownanimations.zip. Can I just name yours like that or do I have to use another name so they would work? I`m on a stock JB..

Top Liked Posts