Excalibur Sim Unlock

Search This thread

tramuyo

Feb 14, 2006
that's a good idea.. but jockyw2001 says that it is a *very* complicated process and it cant be coded as a program bcoz it takes so much time (sounds complex.. so better continue paying for that;))

milewski05

Apr 7, 2007
Sim Unlock files attached! Thanks in advance

I have attached the output files!

M@

Attachments

• 1.zip
    128.6 KB · Views: 47

edgarvincent

May 27, 2008
all right wath i do now?

this are the two files .bin in the 1.zip below, what i do now?

Attachments

• 1.zip
    128.5 KB · Views: 9

taitclan

Jun 21, 2008
bit of clarity for 1st part of thread.

All of the procedure is correct and if you only have one file appearing then you will need to re-run the 1st zip file again after restart. I did this and now have the two files as required.

I did not need to use the third zip file.
Many thanks for posting this info

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In most cased I can find the unique 8-digits SIM unlockcode with the help of two files you must dump from your phone and email to me. Contact me by PM and I will make you a reasonable offer and send you my email address.

To produce the required files run "simlock.bat" from the attached zip file on your PC. There will be two files called docid.bin and simlock.bin in the subdirectory "1" on your PC.

If you have trouble running simlock.bat it is usually because the phone is not properly unlocked. In that case run the attached unlocker "SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe" on your PC. After running it you will be prompted to restart your phone.

MOD BREAK:
    Do Not post your IMEI on the board.
    Do Not post your EMAIL on the board.
    READ the post above BEFORE acting.