[Q] [help] any one rooted your z1 for the firmware built 14.3.A.0.757

Search This thread

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Well, seeing as I have written them in a thread just two above this one I will the search box find them.....

Are you talking about this 3?

1) flash a FTF ending in 534 (Find the files and instructions int he mega collection thread in the general section)
2) Install Dual Recovery (Find the files in the dual recovery thread in the cross device development section)
3) Install the 757 pre rooted ROM of your choice (Find the files and instructions in the development section)

....they are vary difficult to find, mate! :laugh:

Reactions: gregbradley

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi experts,

did anyone find the one click rooting solution or any stable rooting solution for firmware built 14.3.A.0.757

I am waiting to root my z1 ;)

There is no one click solution to rooting 757.

Also, once the mods move this post to the Q&A section I will ANSWER your QUESTION
    Well, seeing as I have written them in a thread just two above this one I will the search box find them.....

Are you talking about this 3?

1) flash a FTF ending in 534 (Find the files and instructions int he mega collection thread in the general section)
    2) Install Dual Recovery (Find the files in the dual recovery thread in the cross device development section)
    3) Install the 757 pre rooted ROM of your choice (Find the files and instructions in the development section)

....they are vary difficult to find, mate! :laugh:
    classic/modern?

Not sure what you mean by that

but you have pointed in the right direction above, that's the easiest way to root a 757 FW