Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] MIUIAndroid - MIUIv4 - Final Build [7.2.13]

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2012, 03:06 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Awesome! Will this get any updates eventually, or is it just to fix what was wrong with the previous MIUI builds and bring up to DD level?

4th December 2012, 03:06 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Will this be nightly?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
4th December 2012, 03:07 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightxFall

Awesome! Will this get any updates eventually, or is it just to fix what was wrong with the previous MIUI builds and bring up to DD level?

This will get updates. I can promise that. We're a little bit behind on a September build for now as it's the most Stable, but eventually (and hopefully) we can move on up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS3IsMeh

Will this be nightly?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not nightly. I can't guarantee that much commitment right now; I've got finals soon. Maybe once Christmas Break comes! ^_^

---

Build 1 is up:
http://d-h.st/hpK
Please don't touch the Mobile Network settings for now. They are notorious for breaking **** on MIUI. Fix among the works.

Add me on Google+ for updates on releases before they even come out here!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:19 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thank you.
4th December 2012, 03:22 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Glad this is happening. You're saying the Beta1 from Beans is still more stable though?
4th December 2012, 03:23 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCHPx

Glad this is happening. You're saying the Beta1 from Beans is still more stable though?

No, I'm not; I'm saying that Build 4 + my fixes and other stuff is by far the most stable. I haven't even ran Build 1.

Once this get's 100%'d, then I'll rebase and move up. The new updates from MIUI don't have many feature upgrades; they're mainly just patches and "optimizations" and plans to add features.
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:26 AM |#17  
Flag Durham, NC
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Please don't touch the Mobile Network settings for now. They are notorious for breaking **** on MIUI. Fix among the works.

I'm counting 4 times you've said that so far. Let's see how many people post complaining that their phone is imploding because they decided not to read before flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to billypoke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift billypoke Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:27 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

No, I'm not; I'm saying that Build 4 + my fixes and other stuff is by far the most stable. I haven't even ran Build 1.

Once this get's 100%'d, then I'll rebase and move up. The new updates from MIUI don't have many feature upgrades; they're mainly just patches and "optimizations" and plans to add features.

Okay, thank you so much!
4th December 2012, 03:27 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billypoke

I'm counting 4 times you've said that so far. Let's see how many people post complaining that their phone is imploding because they decided not to read before flashing.

I know right.
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:32 AM |#20  
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Sweet I will test. Even though I replaced a phone after I panicked cause I lost 4g. I will not be touching the network settings...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
4th December 2012, 03:34 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnten

Sweet I will test. Even though I replaced a phone after I panicked cause I lost 4g. I will not be touching the network settings...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

If you're afraid, flash Synergy, then flash this. Just make sure you don't delete the folder Synergy creates on your storage as you'll need it if the extreme happens; however more than likely you'll just lose 4G, not break anything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)