4th December 2012, 03:34 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnten

Sweet I will test. Even though I replaced a phone after I panicked cause I lost 4g. I will not be touching the network settings...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

If you're afraid, flash Synergy, then flash this. Just make sure you don't delete the folder Synergy creates on your storage as you'll need it if the extreme happens; however more than likely you'll just lose 4G, not break anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free

4th December 2012, 03:36 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Sweet I will test. Even though I replaced a phone after I panicked cause I lost 4g. I will not be touching the network settings...

Back up your IMEI.
4th December 2012, 03:38 AM |#23  
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

If you're afraid, flash Synergy, then flash this. Just make sure you don't delete the folder Synergy creates on your storage as you'll need it if the extreme happens; however more than likely you'll just lose 4G, not break anything.

Interesting if you don't mind me asking what is in that folder. Also I have now heard all I needed to do what download the phone info app and change to lte CDMA or something g along g those lines. I odined back to stock to return my phone and you should have seen those Verizon techs trying to figure out why I didn't have 4g anymore. Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to shawnten For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shawnten Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:55 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Interesting if you don't mind me asking what is in that folder. Also I have now heard all I needed to do what download the phone info app and change to lte CDMA or something g along g those lines. I odined back to stock to return my phone and you should have seen those Verizon techs trying to figure out why I didn't have 4g anymore. Lol

Hahah yep! Same happened to me before a fix! xD. They ended up calling Cooperate and ordering me a new phone xD. Mine had a scuff on the side too xD.

Anyways, phone info won't work for this build, but it should whenever I update the base.
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 04:11 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 443

Donate to Me
More
Strummerjohn, I havent ran MIUI in MONTHS. I crave it so much. I just want the lockscreeen lag to go away If I install it can you make a small patch file?
4th December 2012, 04:13 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonu42

Strummerjohn, I havent ran MIUI in MONTHS. I crave it so much. I just want the lockscreeen lag to go away If I install it can you make a small patch file?

Quick-tip, changing the Theme CAN fix it . If you still insist I'll put something together soon. I'm studying for a stupid Timed Write I have on the Odyssey tomorrow.
4th December 2012, 04:24 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 443

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Quick-tip, changing the Theme CAN fix it . If you still insist I'll put something together soon. I'm studying for a stupid Timed Write I have on the Odyssey tomorrow.

Yea I know changing the theme can change it....... I guess I might as well do that........... I'm studying for a Calc test so i feel your pain.....
4th December 2012, 04:30 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonu42

Yea I know changing the theme can change it....... I guess I might as well do that........... I'm studying for a Calc test so i feel your pain.....

Nice work on Google Wallet btw
4th December 2012, 04:35 AM |#29  

More
When I get a text my LED is pulsing and doesn't go away. I looked in settings and it's turned off.
4th December 2012, 04:40 AM |#30  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubin04

When I get a text my LED is pulsing and doesn't go away. I looked in settings and it's turned off.

Maybe try plugging the phone in to the charger and unplug it, that might fix it.
4th December 2012, 04:42 AM |#31  

More
Thank you I'll try that next.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)