[APP] Fake Mailer for Android (Send Anonymous mails)

Search This thread

Rednasman

Dec 20, 2010
www.nijhof.nu
We made some updates, there were some bugs with characters, now almost every character is working, event Chinese characters! :) About the multiple emails in one time, I don't know if this is a good idea, if there are any feature requests please tell me! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FakeMailerProScreenshot2.png

Hello,

By now I am presenting my own application 'fake mailer', with this mail application you can send anonymous mails to your friends. I did not build this application to do illegal activities. It's just for the fun, and trolling your friends. :)

I build this application a few days ago.

If you like my application, please leave a review.

And if you have any feature requests, please tell me! :)

You can find it up here; http://tinyurl.com/7sfn5me
    Languages: Dutch and English
    I hope you like it! :)

Latest information:
    We are still developing this application, and we have released a 'PRO' version, pro version has unlimited mails and no ads, and you can buy us a beer with it :D.

We are also updating the 'free' version, we are trying to optmize the mail, so it would not be delivered in the spam folder. If you have any good ideas please tell me!

Thanks!

FakeMailerBanner.png
    Man this is awesome! i prank a partner from the work....... will be great if you could explains in a big idea how it works???

I think i will get the pro version.

Thanks for your rating, we are using a SMTP server for this.
    Ok...

How do you plan to avoid getting your smtp server blacklisted?
    Can you help with 2 problems:
    1) Cyrillic text for "From name", "Subject" and "Your message" - Change Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" to Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" in mail header.
    2) Html format for "Your message"

Nice application!

Thanks... Got the App but does not work.