[BOOT & DOWN ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)][TeamDART] For ONE X (Taking requests)[118 today]

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Does this work for CM10? I ran the script and it said it flashed it but both times the original boot image came up not the one that I flashed with yoru script.

i hear it does but for some reason the permissions are wrong. There was someone here that found a way to fix it to work for CM10 but he never got back to me... I will figure it out my self if I have to even though I don't have a ONE X..

Reactions: Skizzy034

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
What does everyone think of me adding the following options to the menu?:

di-WXQT.jpg

Reactions: Luisit0

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Thanks to the help of Selec1 (for testing and getting me the "default.xml" stock file) I am now pushing out a new type of flasher (menu) for more options.

The following files are affected:

bootanimationandroid1.rar
bootanimationbasketball4.rar
bootanimationbasketball5.rar
bootanimationbasketball6.rar
bootanimationbasketball7.rar
bootanimationbios.rar
bootanimationbios2.rar
bootanimationdark.rar
Bootanimationepicfieryhands.rar
bootanimationICS1.rar
bootanimationmario64.rar
bootanimationmarioallstar.rar
bootanimationmetalgear.rar
bootanimationmodifiedsprint.rar
bootanimationneogeo.rar
bootanimationsandyclaws.rar
bootanimationsanfran.rar
bootanimationsecret.rar
bootanimationskyline.rar
bootanimationsmoke.rar
bootanimationsouthpark1.rar
bootanimationsquirrel.rar
bootanimationtaris2.rar
bootanimationtest1.rar
bootanimationtest2.rar
bootanimationtowelie.rar
bootanimationtransformers.rar
bootanimationzelda.rar

More to come tommorow

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
For those of you that have tested and used my ani's or even just browsed along could you do something for me?

What I am doing is I am customizing my script for every rom for this device but as you all know I can't flash every rom to test... and having everyone log onto my irc channel for me to get info from would take forever, so I came up with an idea. All I need is the build prop and the default.xml file from the rom (your phones) (the build.prop tells me what rom it is so you don't have to tell me) (and the default.xml tells me what the name of the boot ani is for that rom)

I have it so u can use it through recovery or system, all you have to do is run it and it will instruct you :)

For anyone who helps you will be included in the credits (if that's a incentive lol)

Download, extract all and run the "test.bat", it may not work depending on your ROM or RECOVERY but why not give it a try! Thanks to all that help.

TESTER

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
I've tried two different ones, both flash successfully but when I reboot no boot up ani. If it helps im using team nocturnal dirty ROM based off aosp. Would love to have some of these as boot anis

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

If you could please download this extract it and run it: http://goo.im/devs/kevinrocksman/Bootanimations/blah/TESTER.rar

itll zip a file together, please send me it. It will tell me if the file is flashing correctly. (pulls the default.xml file, no personal info)

Last edited:

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
If I wanted a boot animation of an android shooting some roids, then growing like the hulk... what would I have to provide bro?

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can I get the droid DNA animation?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Funny lol, im working on the Droid DNA right now for splash screens. Ill see if i can pull the boot any from one and convert it over
    I have a request, could u make the stock boot and down animation but invert backroind to black and change HTC green color to jelly bean blue it would b so awesome if anyone could do this

Okay, here's what should be a doable request.

Take the HTC One X invertedstock animation that's already created. Split it right before the "quietly brilliant" bit transitions into the "HTC One" bit.

In between, insert this video

from 2:56 to 3:08.

I need this to go with this:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38288295&postcount=441

:cool:

We will take a look and see what we can come up with. Can someone get me the stock boot and down animations?
    The zips are all meant to be flashed from a pc it looks like. They are going to the correct folder if your on a sense Rom, but the file name of the animation is "spc_bootanimation.zip" and it needs to be "bootanimation.zip". Looks like a batch file being used from the evo Lte. So, best thing to do with these is.

Download
    Extract contents
    Go into the extracted /animations dir.
    Find spc_bootanimation.zip
    Rename to bootanimation.zip

Sense roms- copy bootanimation.zip to
    /system/customize/resource/

Aosp roms- to /system/media/

****or you can use adb to push files****

Delete or overwrite original bootanimation, or rename to bootanimation.zip.bak if u want to save it

Reboot

Edit-

They are pc batch files, and can't be flashed thru recovery, except the ones posted throughout the thread that say recovery flashed. I apologize for mis-information, so, only time they need a manual install is with aosp roms or if you don't have a pc near to run the batch file.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    They are pc batch files, and can't be flashed thru recovery, except the ones posted throughout the thread that say recovery flashed. I apologize for mis-information, so, only time they need a manual install is with aosp roms or if you don't have a pc near to run the batch file.

The flashable versions are all here:

http://goo.im/devs/kevinrocksman/Bootanimations/ONEX/Flashable

It's hard to find unless you manually enter the URL and then navigate in goo manger.