weird battery prob. Phone wont boot

Search This thread

spitfire2425

Jun 12, 2012
Narnia
Last night, I let my phone battery drain all the way down because I couldn't charge it at work. I figured I'd just plug it in when I got home. When I get home, it goes onto that blank battery charging screen with the orange LED flashing but when i try to boot it, it just goes back to that, i let it sit for a while then tried again with no luck. i let it sit over night and it would still just boot into that screen. i put it into bootloader mode and hit reboot from there and it would just go back to that screen again, I can get it into recovery and it will stay there for a while (on the charger) but it doesn't show they amount of battery like twrp usually does. basically, the phones acting like there isnt a battery in there at all. Please help because I have tried everything i can think of.

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
oops I meant twrp 2.7. If you have that version it can cause some issues. I suggest u flash twrp 2.6.3.3

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

spitfire2425

Jun 12, 2012
Narnia
It wouldn't flash. It said the battery was too low so I ended up getting a new phone through AT&T.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app