Principal Custom ROMs to Redmi 4A

Search This thread

TheDemonOfSky

Oct 17, 2015
Curitiba-PR
Hi Brothers,today i share principal roms avaliable to this device,i dont developed,only share
00 - Xperience11.2 (android 7.1.2) ROM Booting Now, Agoust Patch
Download01
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01 - Lineage13 (july update/july patch) IR BUG - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) - Download Link Working Now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02 - ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4 (july update/january patch)IR BUG - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) - Download
03 - Lineage14.1 (july update/july patch) (ATENTION,ROM DONT BOOT,ONLY SHARED TO OTHERS DEVS) - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) Download
04 - Flyme6 (july update/january patch) Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix - Thanks manucarcor (dev)
Download -
05 - Mokee 6.0.1 (june update/april patch) - Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix - Thanks manucarcor (dev) - Download
06 - Mokee 7.1.1 (april update/january patch) - Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix/much Fc´s - Thanks manucarcor (dev) Download
07 - SM6.0.1 (april update/april patch) IR BUG - Thanks manucarcor (dev) Download
08 - ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0(april update/january patch) Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix/much Fc´s - Thanks manucarcor
Download
09 - MIUI Pro (Thanks all miui pro team) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298973720 Download(dev) -
TWRP 3.1 thanks Carlo´s Arriaga (dev)
Download
10 - AOKP MM 6.0.1 Patch of june by Carlos Ariiaga
Download
11 - Mokee Made in 02/08 By ManuCarmona
Download
12 - Lineage 13.0 and VOLTE Support by ManuCarmona
Download
13 - Lineage13.0 by Carlos Arriaga (Agoust Patch)
Download
14 - Mokee Stable
Download
15 - RessurectionRemix 5.7.4
Download
16 - AICP MM Download

Last edited:
G

GuestD0969

Just installed LineageOs 13 and it didn't pass SafetyNet at the start, after installing Magisk 13.3 it passed it and apps like PokemonGo work!

Allhunt

Dec 1, 2015
Goiânia
EN - Waiting for a customized kernel to overclock.

BR - Esperando um custom kernel para meter um oveclock nele. Um excelente aparelho de entrada, mas poderia ser melhor, com a otimização do kernel e de uma rom específica.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

picture.php

Bnedwuit

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, in the last lineage 13 versions updated by carlos arriaga the fm radio works? Cause i tested the last upload of lineage 13 by manucarcor (22th of may) and the fm radio doesnt work, so i decide to turn back to mokee 6.0.1 that i'm using by now and i think that it's the most stable with cameringo to correct the video recording bug, viper4android for enhace the volume and aegis to stop apps in the system background, apps not included on lineage. Oh, and i can play pokemon go in the rom by deleting su from the system folder. Sorry for my bad english mates!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDemonOfSky

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Brothers,today i share principal roms avaliable to this device,i dont developed,only share
    00 - Xperience11.2 (android 7.1.2) ROM Booting Now, Agoust Patch
    Download01
    01 - Lineage13 (july update/july patch) IR BUG - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) - Download Link Working Now
    02 - ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4 (july update/january patch)IR BUG - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) - Download
    03 - Lineage14.1 (july update/july patch) (ATENTION,ROM DONT BOOT,ONLY SHARED TO OTHERS DEVS) - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) Download
    04 - Flyme6 (july update/january patch) Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix - Thanks manucarcor (dev)
    Download -
    05 - Mokee 6.0.1 (june update/april patch) - Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix - Thanks manucarcor (dev) - Download
    06 - Mokee 7.1.1 (april update/january patch) - Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix/much Fc´s - Thanks manucarcor (dev) Download
    07 - SM6.0.1 (april update/april patch) IR BUG - Thanks manucarcor (dev) Download
    08 - ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0(april update/january patch) Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix/much Fc´s - Thanks manucarcor
    Download
    09 - MIUI Pro (Thanks all miui pro team) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298973720 Download(dev) -
    TWRP 3.1 thanks Carlo´s Arriaga (dev)
    Download
    10 - AOKP MM 6.0.1 Patch of june by Carlos Ariiaga
    Download
    11 - Mokee Made in 02/08 By ManuCarmona
    Download
    12 - Lineage 13.0 and VOLTE Support by ManuCarmona
    Download
    13 - Lineage13.0 by Carlos Arriaga (Agoust Patch)
    Download
    14 - Mokee Stable
    Download
    15 - RessurectionRemix 5.7.4
    Download
    16 - AICP MM Download
    Which of them is the most stable at the moment?
    The 01 - Lineage13 Rom,only have IR BUG,i use in daily driver and work smooth,one nice way to get performance
    Hi, in the last lineage 13 versions updated by carlos arriaga the fm radio works? Cause i tested the last upload of lineage 13 by manucarcor (22th of may) and the fm radio doesnt work, so i decide to turn back to mokee 6.0.1 that i'm using by now and i think that it's the most stable with cameringo to correct the video recording bug, viper4android for enhace the volume and aegis to stop apps in the system background, apps not included on lineage. Oh, and i can play pokemon go in the rom by deleting su from the system folder. Sorry for my bad english mates!

In the last build (soon) RadioFM works fine ?
    Guys sorry for deleting the new Roms, but only tests when I release an update will make it public.