167 posts
Thanks Meter: 281

By Devmil, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd December 2010, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2010, 11:00 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Hi first i must say it is one of the greatest minimalistic apps i have seen

and now my question, maybe is it possible to add a small shadow to the widget text, so i could use the glow effect with additional shadow this would be really amazing if you can put this function in
10th December 2010, 12:55 AM |#102  
Flag Hickory NC
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Thumbs up Awesome
Well done. This does everything BattStat and Clockr does but with WAAAAAAAY more options for customization. A very robust widget.
10th December 2010, 04:38 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
How to re add widgets already made?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
10th December 2010, 04:53 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
I am really liking the versatility of this. +1 for me on weather, maybe just temp and condition (cloudy, sunny, fog) that is prevalent. Another good info string would be internal or sd storage available.

One thing I really really really want out of this app is selecting what happens when you click the widget. ExtDateWidget has a real useful function whereas you can launch the clock app (I'm using HTC Sense). Clockr also has this function, but their alignment is messy. Is there any plans to incorporate this?
10th December 2010, 10:54 PM |#105  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nald01

How to re add widgets already made?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

At the moment there is no posiibility for settings export or import. This feature will be implemented in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckredbeard

I am really liking the versatility of this. +1 for me on weather, maybe just temp and condition (cloudy, sunny, fog) that is prevalent. Another good info string would be internal or sd storage available.

One thing I really really really want out of this app is selecting what happens when you click the widget. ExtDateWidget has a real useful function whereas you can launch the clock app (I'm using HTC Sense). Clockr also has this function, but their alignment is messy. Is there any plans to incorporate this?

I'm currently working on this.

Question: Does anybody have Froyo 2.2.1 installed? There are problems out there with the leaked Samsung version (JPU) and I wonder if this is a general 2.2.1 problem or a (hopefully) temporary Samsung problem.

Thank you

Devmil
10th December 2010, 10:59 PM |#106  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 6

More
So I have been using his for a small bit and love it. Just looks fantastic. Plus it doesn't drain battery
11th December 2010, 01:38 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devmil

At the moment there is no posiibility for settings export or import. This feature will be implemented in the future.

I'm currently working on this.

Question: Does anybody have Froyo 2.2.1 installed? There are problems out there with the leaked Samsung version (JPU) and I wonder if this is a general 2.2.1 problem or a (hopefully) temporary Samsung problem.

Thank you

Devmil

I've Froyo 2.2.1 on my Milestone. What problems do you mean?

Sent from my Milestone
11th December 2010, 01:45 AM |#108  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n4rrOx

I've Froyo 2.2.1 on my Milestone. What problems do you mean?

Sent from my Milestone

The Widget doesn't update and shows"LOADING...".
The preference screen shows the correct rendered widget.

I know of 2 people having this problem and both use the JPU Rom leaked from Samsung.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
11th December 2010, 02:23 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devmil

The Widget doesn't update and shows “LOADING...“.
The preference screen shows the correct rendered widget.

I know of 2 people having this problem and both use the JPU Rom leaked from Samsung.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

I have absolutely no problems with the update of the widget and don't saw "LOADING... " on my screen at all ;)

Sent from my Milestone
11th December 2010, 06:48 AM |#110  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just don't get it .. this is a clock + battery + calendar + other stuff app, right ? I'm using HTC Legend and when I appear the app it shows only the clock one. I don't see in the options a menu about that. I think i'm doing something very wrong .. just need a bit help with that.
11th December 2010, 08:14 AM |#111  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay

I just don't get it .. this is a clock + battery + calendar + other stuff app, right ? I'm using HTC Legend and when I appear the app it shows only the clock one. I don't see in the options a menu about that. I think i'm doing something very wrong .. just need a bit help with that.

You can tap on the widget to access the settings screen again that has been displayed as you have added the widget to your home screen.
In the settings there is a category "layout". In this category you can define what the widget should display.
If you don't like one of the predefined layouts you can set the value to "Custom..." and define your own layout with the settings entry next to "predefined layout".

A little help is here.

Hope this helps.

Devmil
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, battery, clock, date, loading problem, minimalistic text, weather

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)