Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2019, 03:50 PM |#2041  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Gonna try that!
24th April 2019, 09:49 PM |#2042  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Was there a solution to this problem? My new Moto G7 running Android P is doing the same thing. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry123

I flushed MT and re installed. Let MT have all permissions. Same problem. Even when trying to access the settings that's when the app freezes. Ben using MT for years on various ROMs without any problems except now

24th April 2019, 10:26 PM |#2043  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yeah! My solution was to flush MT altogether. No support from the developer, so flush it was!
3rd July 2019, 07:21 PM |#2044  
Thanks Meter: 293

More
Minimalistic Text widget conflicts with Tasker widget?
I've had a simple day-date-day of week MT widget on my home screen for a long time. It updates flawlessly (presumably at midnight, although I've never waited to see).

I just completed a Tasker weather app which includes Locale variables to share with MT. This also works great. The resulting widget updates every three hours and near sunrise and sunset (but not at midnight).

Now the original MT widget for day-date-day of week does not update (stuck on the same day...) unless I go into MT, make as if I am going to change the preferences for the widget, hit "OK" and then exit. Now the widget is up-to-date, but it still won't update on its own.

I can disable the weather app (but leave the widget in place, frozen in time). If I do that, then the day-date-day of the week widget updates correctly again.

Is this a bug? I should mention that I am using very old versions of MT and Tasker for Android 2.1 so maybe there was some issue that was later resolved? I need these old versions because I am working with a old e-ink reader.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, battery, clock, date, loading problem, minimalistic text, weather

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)