167 posts
Thanks Meter: 281

By Devmil, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd December 2010, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2011, 05:37 PM |#501  
Flag Pistoia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just discovered this widget and I absolutely love it.

While setting up my widgets I too tried to display a Tasker variable but it but blanked out, writing nothing...

Not much of a fuss, sure, but IMHO it could be a very useful feature. Can I help debugging? Or al'm I doing something wrong?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
12th January 2011, 06:39 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Found this app a couple days ago - put it on my Droid 2 Global and my Viewsonic GTab, absolutely the coolest thing evah!

Ability to make custom stuff is great - hooking into the email/messaging APIs would be a cool addition (maybe the ability to make a message count widget)
12th January 2011, 07:19 PM |#503  
Flag Columbus

More
Great app! I love it.
13th January 2011, 03:37 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Damn....Now just to spend the next day tweaking this just to my liking. The customizability here is staggering. Wonderful application! Any way to make another way to donate? My bank won't work with paypal.
13th January 2011, 02:06 PM |#505  

More
Hi,

There is only 1 problem I've come across and that is once I've created say a clock widget for my Home, after several hours it vanishes. It then just diplays that the widget cannot be found.
If I try and recreate by holding down on Home then selecting widget it is no longer in the lists of available widgets.
If I check in my apps it is still there also. I have even tried moving from SD card to phone in case it wasn't reading it correctly. I've also tried unistalling/installing 4 times now and it doesnt like it.

anyone any ideas?
Woody

Hero running FroydVillian 1.7.72 running 691MHz
Launcher Pro
13th January 2011, 08:37 PM |#506  
Flag Vernon
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Wow. This widget is amazing. Excellent work!

Does anyone notice a visible lag when having 1 or more widget that uses the blur effect on the accented word? On my widgetlocker lock screen, if I have blur turned on, the sliding lock is jumpy. Further on the homescreens, when I have 1 or 2 with blur, then scrolling between homescreens is --very-- choppy (using launcher pro)

I have a Desire running Defrost 6.1a clocked on demand (1700+ on quadrant).
13th January 2011, 10:45 PM |#507  
Flag Vernon
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuterazamus

While setting up my widgets I too tried to display a Tasker variable but it but blanked out, writing nothing...

Not much of a fuss, sure, but IMHO it could be a very useful feature.

I agree that this could be super powerful. Is there any way to display a tasker variable that shows the next calendar entry + location + time? Feeding this into minimalistic text would eliminate the need for other widgets like Calendr, etc., and have everything (date, time, weather, next appointment, bat status) all on one widget.
13th January 2011, 11:03 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I would welcome an option of setting background to desired height and length. I came to this when i was thing of making sth like a custom notification bar...what do you think?
13th January 2011, 11:59 PM |#509  
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natious

Is it possible to add fonts for this app to use? thanks

I would like to know this as well.

Anyone know how to do this?
14th January 2011, 08:19 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow_Ninja

I would like to know this as well.

Anyone know how to do this?

atm it isn't possible, i asked that, too. But it should come in future (unfortunately not so high in the dev's to-do list).
The Following User Says Thank You to n4rrOx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n4rrOx Ad-Free
14th January 2011, 10:59 AM |#511  

More
App Drawer
Is there any way to replace the app drawer icon with static text or some other method?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, battery, clock, date, loading problem, minimalistic text, weather

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)