Installation (SD CLRCAD/Haret) went smooth from fresh data image. (installed in Folder named boxmaxKS2, startup modified accordingly)
1- Install first the V0.2, and reset device when setting screen appears.
2- Complete the set up and reboot the device
3- Let the device sync with google contacts and calendar
4- Download my backuproot (No problem to download).
5- Restore apps from your add-on and the rest using my backup root. Takes a while for 90 apps to be restore with a few FC's.
6- Mails accounts are correctly sync
7- Weather lock screen works fine
8- BT discovery, pairing connection smooth
9- Wifi ok
10- Reminder from Calendar fixed.
The overall after 2 hours is the build is
- a little bit more slower than the version 0.1.
- Camera is the not the same as V0.1. (regression, error?)
- Data to be tested more
- Rom manager to fix permission missing? (not sure as it's part of my backup!!)
- Google maps V5.5 not included
- Power consumption to be tested.
Great Rom Thks