Honeycomb on Evo? Its on nook

Search This thread

Blitzpwnage

Jun 7, 2010
Hey everyone, so Honeycomb is on Nook Color, now is the current interface tablet specific? :confused:

Last edited:

DirtyShroomz

Mar 17, 2010
Uhh why is my name on this? Don't put me in your mix buddy, i've never even talked to you before.

Last edited:

brokentoaster24

May 9, 2010
Kansas
The nook guys have a half baked barely functional rom based off the sdk.. Trying to develop off that would be almost completely fruitless until the real source code comes out

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Award Tour

Aug 2, 2010
Brooklyn
Honeycomb booted onto a phone doesn't even work properly. The launcher FC's, the settings menu doesn't look right, and all the cool Honeycomb stuff is deactivated. What's the point? That build was made for tablets.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

SilverStone641

Jul 1, 2009
Dallas
more than we got atm

What???? "More then we got" Are you serious?? You want to swap our currently STABLE, WORKING, TWEAKED roms for a half-baked barely functional port?? you've got to be joking.

The thing is, the nook doesn't have to function as a primary phone(for me and lots like me), it doesn't have to have working 4g, etc. phones(i would guess) take a little more work then an ereader-turned-tablet.

P.S. not at all trying to put down the guys that are working on the nook. i'm as impressed as the next guy. just trying to put these wishes into perspective.

Top Liked Posts