Thanks Meter: 220

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saif123a

Does it work on micromax funbook...

Sent from my Xoom using xda app-developers app

Sure the mono9 works

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mackhenri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mackhenri Ad-Free
14th July 2012, 08:30 AM |#13  
Flag Bhiwandi
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Great Work Bro,Both AOKP N CM9 Made By U Rocks!!!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Awesome Work Done By Troy!!!
Thanks For The CM9 Rom For My Ly-F1!!!
14th July 2012, 02:36 PM |#14  
Flag İzmir
Thanks Meter: 94

More
SANEI N83 Deluxe
Tried to flashed several times the latest (11.07. ) CM9 did not work on my Sanei N83 Deluxe over the latest stocked Rom 4.0.3 rooted..

The both Gapps and compatibility failed the signature verification and aborted. When booted remained without touch support.

Anyway for the time being returned to stock Rom again. Not any bricking etc..

EDITED;

Re-downloaded all three zip files and flashed again and installed gapps this time successfully. But again compatibility.zip v1.2 did NOT install and when booted no touch support..
MD5 verified no problem..

What to do now ? compatibility is wrong ?

Ths in advance..
14th July 2012, 02:40 PM |#15  
Flag Bhiwandi
Thanks Meter: 169

More
If (- new kernel_ and an old bug : DON'T set brightness too low, your display will go black) Happens!!!

Then What Should We Do To Just Make The Setting Proper Again And Dont Prefer To Go To CWM N Factory Reset,Please Show Any Other Way To Recover The Phone To Normal!!!
14th July 2012, 03:43 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Storage default.xml?
Christian, I'm thinking about a port of CM to the A10-based MK802 thumb PC, and I bet that your codebase would be a good place to start. But I wasn't able to find the root Android repository (the one containing default.xml) in your GitHub account. Do you have such a repository locally? If so, would you mind mirroring it to GitHub so that I can fork it? Otherwise I'll start with Quarx2k's repo, but I'd prefer yours because I like it more.
14th July 2012, 04:13 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Venice (IT)
Thanks Meter: 405

Donate to Me
More
there isnt, btw i had created a testing compatibility zip for mk802 but no one tested it... (i do "mount --o bind" the forked repos)

@love4chat connect it to a tv with an hdmi cable and reset brightness, it happens only on your model btw
The Following User Says Thank You to Christian Troy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Christian Troy Ad-Free
14th July 2012, 05:12 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Troy

there isnt, btw i had created a testing compatibility zip for mk802 but no one tested it... (i do "mount --o bind" the forked repos)

That's too bad about the android repo. Time for me to learn how to make one myself!

As for the mk802 compatibility zip not being tested by anyone, I wonder whether the problem was that so few people had received theirs until recently. The manufacturer wasn't expecting the high demand. I just got mine last week. Anyway, I looked at your androidfilehost.com file section and didn't see the zip anywhere; if you still have it, I'd be happy to test it.
15th July 2012, 06:02 AM |#20  
Flag Studio City
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have an unbranded 7" Allwinner A10 Tablet, seen at aliexpress. com/ snapshot/ 108105295 .html (sorry, I couldn't post the link, but thought it would be very useful). I actually opened the thing up to get some info on it, and I was hoping someone could recommend a Compatibility pack to flash and save me some trial and error (which I am currently doing one by one).

I know it uses the Goodix_TS, Realtec Wifi, mxc622x 2 axis sensor, 512MB DDR3 and 4G NAND. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Much appreciated if you do! If not, I'll post my results anyway. Thanks!

If a compatibility pack doesn't exist, I'll most likely figure out how to make one and then post it somewhere so others with my similar device can use it.

P.S.

Christian, you are the man!
15th July 2012, 06:31 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Venice (IT)
Thanks Meter: 405

Donate to Me
More
mmmmmm

you could try the momo8a comp zip since it has a pretty similar hw (you find it in testing section of comp zips)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)