[REF]Radios Diamond [Updated 12/8/08]

Search This thread

MasterMerlin

Jun 2, 2005
+ sticky

Maybe we someone could create a sticky thread that covers some sticky threads like the way in General Development

Inside
Radio + ROM Lists + APP List

This way one must only visit one Thread, if the Title gets updated in the other threads..

ceevee369

Jan 30, 2007
Residing in Manila
V2 reccomended radio = 25.05 ?

Tom, thanks for the heads-up posting the Radio's here (will move to Wiki afterwards to keep track of all findings ?)

I am flashing V2 and replacing the 25.06 with your reccomended 25.05.

True that network reception was rather mediocre on V1 with 25.06 radio.
Will repoet how this V2 + 25.05 works here in Asia. Played long enough with different Radio's on TytnII and now on Diamond to "feel" the difference without scientific benchmarks :p

fearomoon

Jan 6, 2006
damn...can't flash radio... using diamondcustomruu with .25.06 but it's stuck at 0% and breaks with communication error....tried on 2 different pc's
already flashed hard-spl with cookes rom.. where's the mistake?

German-Guy

May 23, 2008
Aschaffenburg
Is hardspl (signed or unsigned) needed for this? Because i am flashing now and it stays at 0% for 3 minutes now

I have the same horror, too.
After a error message on 0% for 5 minutes comes the recover Info. I disconnect the USB Cable and the accu and my diamond start normaly.
I have bepes rom V0.53
How i can flash the great Radio Rom with bepes Rom @my diamond?

NSider

Apr 16, 2007
Khobar
Mods, please stick this thread.

I was looking for a good radio for my Diamond.. thanks tom_codon.

850MHz band!

Today I flashed the 1.00.25.05 radio (before I was using the 03 radio) and now I'm able to connect to Brazilian VIVO carrier that is 850MHz! Until now I had to use the other Brazilian carriers that use 900MHz because old radio was not working on 850MHz.

And before testing the VIVO sim card, I used also the TIM chip that work on 900MHz.
I already made some calls with the 850MHz carrier, I'm not hallucinating!!!

So looks like the 1.00.25.05 radio is quadri band, or at least have 850MHz and 900Mhz.

jkb770

Feb 19, 2008
Bochum
Hi!

Thanks for this Post!! Great!!! :)

For me I don´t see any improvements in 3G Reception after downgrading from .06 to .05

Too bad that the HSDPA Idle Error is still existent on .05 and .06 :mad:

Will do a drivetest now for better results :D

Achiko

Oct 26, 2005
Georgia
I have the same horror, too.
After a error message on 0% for 5 minutes comes the recover Info. I disconnect the USB Cable and the accu and my diamond start normaly.
I have bepes rom V0.53
How i can flash the great Radio Rom with bepes Rom @my diamond?
I have the same Eorror,
ROM Version: 1.37.456.2 WWE
Rom Date: 06/19/08
Radio version:1.00.25.03

jkb770

Feb 19, 2008
Bochum
Hmmm I don´t think so....

I just flashed the Radio ROMs with Olinex Unsigned_HardSPL 1.40 and it worked lik a charm....

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
Could anybody plz upload the

Radio v1.00.25.05

to mediafire / zshare / badongo (whickever of those)

or simply to adwinp.org/?lnk=ul

It would be greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will put all version radios of Diamond device :

The first make sure your device has Hard-SPL..!

- Download and extract the RUU (Rom Updater Utility) in a empty folder on your pc
    - Download and extrat the radio file (.nbh) in the same directory as the RUU
    - Start the RUU and follow procedure

Radio v1.00.25.06 (Quad Band)

Radio v1.00.25.05 (Quad Band,Save Power and have better Network Connection!) "Highly Recommended"

Radio v1.00.25.03

Radio v1.02.25.11 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.03.25.18 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.00.25.07 (Provided by duttythroy )

mirror :

http://tom.x-files.lv/Radio/

will be update
    Tried all Radio Roms except the .11 one...
    For me it seems, that the 05 makes it.

Dont have any problems with text messages on all roms so far.
    Only the receptions differs from rom to rom. GPS fix on all roms too.

I use Developer HSPL 1.4...
    radio vs radio, rom vs rom

Thank you !!!

MediaFire did the trick the other location is too buggy full of popups and ads. Anyway, now that I have this radio, may I please ask this:

The radio can be independently flashed from the other "flashable" components (i.e. ROM, spl, OS version) AS LONG AS the phone has HardSPL, not stock SPL, am I right?

In my case I am running the (unsigned) 1.40 by OliNex, so I should be OK to go from what I currently have (1.09.25.23) to a better(?) radio? I've heard that 1.00.25.05 is one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to good wireless performance with resonable/good battery usage, etc.

Also, the phone currently runs on this official update:

RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.51.25.26_1.09.25.23_Ship (apparently it is an unbranded HTC release for England).

Is that OK for use in the USA? or there is something better. I am looking for a minimalistic (custom) ROM not too many bells and whistles, just basic but stable/consistent functionality. Is there something out there you can recommend?

Again, thanks very much for the help! :good: