[Q] How to transfer file using Wifi-Direct, directly to my SD card (External memory)

Search This thread

shyamsrule

Feb 29, 2012
I have 1.5 GB free space in internal memory and more thank 8 GB of free space in External memory (SD Card).
When some one try to send files (>1.5 GB) using WiFi direct it gives me an error, kind of "Transfer failed, memory space low".
I know this is due to low memory availability in my mobile (Internal memory).
I have searched many forums for a possible reason to work this out. But couldn't find one. Except people say to be a root user.
Can some one say how to transfer files using WiFi direct, directly to my SD card ????

juanmoller

Aug 10, 2010
Mérida
Try airdroid

I have 1.5 GB free space in internal memory and more thank 8 GB of free space in External memory (SD Card).
When some one try to send files (>1.5 GB) using WiFi direct it gives me an error, kind of "Transfer failed, memory space low".
I know this is due to low memory availability in my mobile (Internal memory).
I have searched many forums for a possible reason to work this out. But couldn't find one. Except people say to be a root user.
Can some one say how to transfer files using WiFi direct, directly to my SD card ????

I found a workarround. Use airdroid, this is an ap that works great for this kind of jobs. Hope you found it usefull.