phenom69

Oct 5, 2011
d0362d95-bebf-380e.jpg

Here is mine
Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
thanks! i actually made them myself in photoshop and i'm using desktop visualizer to turn them into shortcuts. i've included a zip with those three icons if you want em.

You should really make more of these icons they look really good
Edit never mind the things I said below I got it thanks!!

Thanks but I'm gonna need some help lol
I got the files and everything but when I make the shortcut its a small icon and I cant find where to make it bigger

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Last edited:

coasterman927

May 10, 2010
You should really make more of these icons they look really good
Edit never mind the things I said below I got it thanks!!

Thanks but I'm gonna need some help lol
I got the files and everything but when I make the shortcut its a small icon and I cant find where to make it bigger

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
thanks! i guess i'm open for requests; what apps do you want icons for?

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
thanks! i guess i'm open for requests; what apps do you want icons for?

basically, stock apps, like Google Music, Camera, Gallery
If you gave me a basic .psd format i'd be able to make it myself for some custom apps if u dont mind.

edit
yoJbS.png

I just made that, im really bad at picking backgrounds so i had to make it from the android market one hah

Here's the format for it: aka background i had to erase android market etc.
ZlAdB.png

I had to custom create text too, so i thought which font and which better than ROBOTO right? so i used that. Same colors from actual Google Music website

Last edited:

Robert8457

Aug 1, 2010
Philadelphia
If you gave me a basic .psd format i'd be able to make it myself for some custom apps if u dont mind.

edit
yoJbS.png

I just made that, im really bad at picking backgrounds so i had to make it from the android market one hah

ZlAdB.png

I had to custom create text too, so i thought which font and which better than ROBOTO right? so i used that. Same colors from actual Google Music website

Can you make a YouTube icon too?

Sent from a ics infused vibrant

coasterman927

May 10, 2010

edit
yoJbS.png

ZlAdB.png

*mind telling me how you make that "slice" at the top right? I haven't touched Photoshop in years.

i usually try to grab the logo from the websites resources, it takes a bit of hunting though. for example on the Music website, in chrome if you right-click and hit 'Inspect Element' then on the bottom hit 'Resources', then in the left list hit 'Images', you should be able to find a file called "sprites_..." or something along those lines. here's the link to it:

https://ssl.gstatic.com/music/fe/aa...extended_758cad66cdd4bd5db3c49b4289a94054.png

in photoshop you can then just cut the logo out (it's in the middle) and paste it in the template i got attached for you. it has guide lines and everything to make the corner slice the same for each widget you make. i just connect the corners using the guidelines with the selection tool and delete the background there so it's transparent. you'll see what i mean when you open up the psd.

Attachments

• template.psd
    49.7 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: xriderx66

Top Liked Posts