[Q] Missing Notification Bar

Search This thread

FluffyMittens

Feb 5, 2011
Wow. Thats strange. I'm getting a 404 on all mirrors. I'll upload mine to dropbox and share a link. It will take a bit.

infazzdar

Dec 20, 2010
This afternoon I'll put a copy on MediaFire and upload a copy too Dropbox.
File sharin websites are so messed up with all the PIPA and SOPA stuff.

Beamed from my TF101 using Tapatalk HD

ec91199

Feb 5, 2012
Update:
Funny story, I flashed the SBF and my droid rebooted to the exact same way it was before the status bar disappeared. Same background, apps, launcher, and thankfully the status bar was there as well. No further restoring needed. Just re-rooted and I'm back to where I was before the problem started. Easy as that! Thanks everyone.

FluffyMittens

Feb 5, 2011
Yeah, you didn't do a factory reset on the phone. Which could cause some force close problems, but if you don't get any, nice!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download RSD Lite and flash an SBF. There's a sticky telling you how to do this :) I'll subscribe to this thread in case you have any questions.
    Wait!
    Before you do that...
    (Which is good advice, and would be my second choice...but you'll be without all of your applications and settings. This will put you on complete stock!)

http://www.chadhaney.com/droidXDefault/4.5.602/

Download the file that this theme was changing.
    (system/framework/framework-res.apk I think?)

Download "Root Explorer" from the market...or a free alternative if you can get one to work.
    I think "ES file explorer" works, but I've never tried it.
    Check the "permissions" on the file you'll be replacing...and change the new file to have the same permissions (prior to moving, just to be safe).
    Move and replace the new file into place.
    If your phone didn't reboot during that process...
    Double check the permissions again...
    And reboot.
    The framework-res.apk was an attempt to fix your phone without wiping your apps and all that fun stuff. A hard reset wouldn't fix the problem because the file, in theory, is still corrupted or not working. I would sbf your phone. It looks creepy but it's just resetting back to stock.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11118819&postcount=2

Go down to SBF: What is it, and what does it do?!?

If the files are offline because of the SOPAA thing, let me know.