NAM1 Settings Won't Stick in DFS or CDMAWS

Search This thread

durlecs

Sep 4, 2011
I am trying to set my phone up on Page Plus and I am using DFS Demo. I am able to read the settings just fine, but when I write the NAM settings, they don't stick. When I write, the log says:

MODE CHANGE OfflineD OK
HTC Diagnostic Interface - 9K (COM9)

I have put the DNA into DIAG mode by dialing ##DIAG#. I was able to get the Data and Mobile IP tabs to write correctly. I can even write to NAM2. I just can't write to NAM1. Not sure what is going on. It is the same in CDMA Workshop 2.7 Full Version. When i write in CDMAWS, it says failed when writing to the Min and Directory number. This is a brand new replacement HTC DNA phone from Verizon that has never been activated on the network. I did S-Off with Moonshine before trying to flash it to Page Plus. I am using Windows XP. Also, I can write to other phones just fine. I used my Fascinate as my donor phone and I was able to read and write to it just fine.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: I am on the stock rom with software version 2.06.605.1

Last edited:

durlecs

Sep 4, 2011
I just tried editing the NAM settings using ##PROGRAM and I was able to modify them, but the settings would not stick after rebooting the phone. Went back in and everything was zeroed out again. This is very strange to me.

Domush

Jun 3, 2007
Central USA
Any solution to this? I'm having the same issue with a different phone. reading works fine, writing never sticks, even immediately after doing write. It just blanks all of the fields out.