[Q] loading recovery sd hold n for boot menu /bootdata/BCB missing. running recovery

Search This thread

hydro6773

Jun 7, 2014
what does this mean," loading recovery from sd... hold n for boot menu /bootdata/bcb missing. running recovery ".

can i recover from this and how?

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
what does this mean," loading recovery from sd... hold n for boot menu /bootdata/bcb missing. running recovery ".

can i recover from this and how?
Huh? Are these messages you received or something? What is it you are doing?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

hydro6773

Jun 7, 2014
Huh? Are these messages you received or something? What is it you are doing?

yes thats the msg i see with my sdcard in

i just want to get my nook hd working like it came from the store again. i am soo in over my head. i feel like eventually im gona brick this thing and its gonna be a 150 dollar paper weight.

without my sd card inserted it boots into emms cwm based recovery

please help someone

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006

i just want to get my nook hd working like it came from the store again. i am soo in over my head. i feel like eventually im gona brick this thing and its gonna be a 150 dollar paper weight.

please help someone
Go to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and make a new bootable CWM SD per item 1a. Use that to flash a plain stock zip from item 6 followed by a factory reset with CWM. You will be back to pure stock.

Reactions: hydro6773

hydro6773

Jun 7, 2014
So if I am reading item 1a correctly to make the cwm sdcard, us the Mini-Tool Partition Wizard and set the only partition there to active. And then copy the NookHDplus-factory-2.2.0-plain-stock zip to the sd card. And then boot up the Nook and install zip from sd card? And thats it? I should be back to stock??

hydro6773

Jun 7, 2014
Thank you so so so much!! You were so right I am back on stock and now my wife wont make me sleep on the couch anymore. I cant thank you enough. Thanks for being so patient with such a noob like me. From now on I'll check with you guys before I do anything to any of my android devices. Youre the best leapinlar !!!! Thank you so much!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

please help someone
    Go to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and make a new bootable CWM SD per item 1a. Use that to flash a plain stock zip from item 6 followed by a factory reset with CWM. You will be back to pure stock.