[THE]TF3D themes by Zitoun

Search This thread

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
Hi!
20.08.08. First release : Zitoun RealGrey.
I'm proud to present to you my first theme for tf3d.

21.08.08- NEWS THEMES : BlackPurple

3 versions inside the pack : Original Clock Edition + Brocken Clock Edition + Purple Clock Edition :

Download the pack : "Zitoun BlackPurple"

Installation :
Download the zip file on your computer. unzip. put the .teme file on your Diamond into the folder "/Internal Storage/Themes. (if it doesn't exist yet, create it)
Intall the "wallpapers" folder anywhere as you want on your Diamond. Those themes must be installed with TF3D config . Follow the developer's instructions.
To install on of the wallpapers, go to "Settings" tab on the tf3d and choose "wallpaper". The wallpaper only appear one the "Home" main screen of the TF3D.

PLEASE DONATE if you like my work

Last edited:

MRE-net

Jun 5, 2006
Wow, looks very very nice. Great job. Installing it right now...

It works perfectly. But I don't like the white screens on all the tabs and I prefer the normal font on the clock. Can you make one with the original black screens on all the tabs and normal font on the clock? Then my diamond would be perfect.

Last edited:

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
yes its possible. i'm finishing others themes for the moment. but i'll post all my works on this trhead

deeman

Wow, looks very very nice. Great job. Installing it right now...

It works perfectly. But I don't like the white screens on all the tabs and I prefer the normal font on the clock. Can you make one with the original black screens on all the tabs and normal font on the clock? Then my diamond would be perfect.

Same here nice theme but would love it in black ;)

MRE-net

Jun 5, 2006
yes its possible. i'm finishing others themes for the moment. but i'll post all my works on this trhead

Ok thanx man. Another question. The 1.93 ROM doesn't have the animated screens anymore when you switch between tabs. I noticed that your theme did have the animated screens. Is your theme based on the 1.37 Manila ? I really like the animated screens, so it would be nice if you let them in place.....

Is is also possible to relocate the date to the original location at the top left corner ? I use the complete date format like wednesday 20 august 2008. Now it's just a blank spot there...

Last edited:

tararura

Dec 2, 2007
New Westminster , BC
HI there
Very nice. Couple of things.
1. Can you put the date on top of the clock instead of bottom. Top looks empty. I installed Weekday cab and it only shows ( ,2008 wednesday), no date.

2. Can you change the colour of the selected tab at the bottom bar from black to some lighter colour. You can not really see the beautiful icons at the bottom.

3. Any way to round up the cornors of the selected tab at the bottom.

Other than that everything is very kool, specially the graphics in the middle of the screen, when changing the bottom tabs.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

keko001

Aug 5, 2008
how must i install this it isnt a cab file ?? please explain more and can you make this i black too thanks for sharing it

htckaiseruser

May 8, 2008
how must i install this it isnt a cab file ?? please explain more and can you make this i black too thanks for sharing it

It is a zipfile,open it and you find 3 wallpapers and 1 .theme file
You need a program named DIAMOND TF3D CONFIG, you can find it in this forum using search. then make a folder called THEMES on your internal storage and place the .theme file there. open the config program and go to appearance, select the path where the themes are and then open them and press APPLY and then START. thats it

keko001

Aug 5, 2008
i have don what you say butt nothing is happend ?? i download the DIAMOND TF3D CONFIG and i apply it an start t again butt i dont see anyithing ?? can you axplain pl.

thx

It is a zipfile,open it and you find 3 wallpapers and 1 .theme file
You need a program named DIAMOND TF3D CONFIG, you can find it in this forum using search. then make a folder called THEMES on your internal storage and place the .theme file there. open the config program and go to appearance, select the path where the themes are and then open them and press APPLY and then START. thats it

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
Hi!
Thanks a lot!

I'll try to make some others themes more "black". A lot af peaople prefer the black style rather than white.

Coming soon:
The BlackPurple Theme

For the moment i'm working on a very special theme for a french ROM. So i got a lot of work befor making a good black theme.
;)

The BlackPurple Theme is now downloadable on the first post

Last edited:

MRE-net

Jun 5, 2006
Hi!
Thanks a lot!

I'll try to make some others themes more "black". A lot af peaople prefer the black style rather than white.

Coming soon:
The BlackPurple Theme

For the moment i'm working on a very special theme for a french ROM. So i got a lot of work befor making a good black theme.
;)

That looks very nice. But I miss the original icons from the theme in your first post. Also, in the theme that you've already posted, there are some nice very tine things, like the red triangle on the first tab to scroll to the appointment screen. Also the red square around the envelopes on the mail items. I like that. It''s better than the original green.

zitoun

Jan 23, 2008
Yes sure!
I'm only a beginer in the world of customization! So I'm discovering how to do this step by step. that's why those themes are considered as beta version.
There's over 1000 files in the manila edition, so i have to look for what they do... one by one...
:D

I hope i'll be abble to make an entire custom theme as soon as possible.
As i saied in my last post, i'm working with a french ROM cooker to make a very special theme inclued in this next ROM.

leviet94

Jul 28, 2008
salut zitoun tu fais vraiment du bon boulot la je vais prendre ton theme en blanc et j'attend avec impatience ton theme black
bon courage :)

nandi128

Jul 11, 2008
Hello,

Yes very good joob... your theme in white is very beautiful and I m waiting for your theme in black ;)