FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Brain's Taskbar WM6.5 ~ gfreek edition V6 - Development on HOLD!!

953 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By gfreek, Senior Member on 30th May 2009, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2009, 03:46 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Currently have these icons installed and really like them. However, I cant get the bluetooth icons to change. Everything else has but I still have the original white bluetooth icon. Any suggestions as to why this might be.
Im using Onkologs 6.5 ROM.

12th June 2009, 05:54 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetlander

Currently have these icons installed and really like them. However, I cant get the bluetooth icons to change. Everything else has but I still have the original white bluetooth icon. Any suggestions as to why this might be.
Im using Onkologs 6.5 ROM.

Did you do a clean install? i.e. install sdkcert.cab first then intsall this taskbar! also make sure you uninstall any previous custom taskbar so that there are no conflicts!

In any case I will soon be releasing version 4 almost done, so will test it with the rom you've mentioned and make sure it works ok! sorry guys for the delay but it's hard when I have to juggle between work, family life and this little hobbie of mine at xda!
13th June 2009, 07:31 AM |#103  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 610

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy2walgreens

does the V3 work with CDMA?

Would like to know this as well... have installed some that didn't work with CDMA and ended up having to hard reset even due to one.
13th June 2009, 10:35 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotherius

Would like to know this as well... have installed some that didn't work with CDMA and ended up having to hard reset even due to one.

Sorry guys this is not fully compatible with CDMA, it will work but you will not get all the custom new icons for CDMA! I will look into this, I think I would need to fix around 40+ icons for CDMA!
14th June 2009, 07:48 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member

More
Brain's Taskbar WM6.5 ~ gfreek edition Version 4!
Ok guys sorry for the delay here's version 4 all the details and download link in post 2 of this thread!!!

Screenshot:
14th June 2009, 08:29 PM |#106  
Flag Hertfordshire
Thanks Meter: 16

More
lookin good bro!
14th June 2009, 08:37 PM |#107  
thanks for this taskbar udate.

i think this is the best for me. not to colourful and the icond are readable

(sorry for the cracky english)
14th June 2009, 08:50 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsecureSpike

lookin good bro!

Thanks mate! It's just a minor update untill I complete version 5!
14th June 2009, 09:29 PM |#109  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for the very nice Taskbar icons gfreek... I love the new battery icon espcially V.4 "E"...

gfreek it would be nice if you can include the nice folder icons for file explorer... MS is not doing very well with their job... They lack eye candy icons...

Thanks gfreek that you are here and for your hard work and to all great icon Chefs too!!!
14th June 2009, 10:27 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Just installed the taskbar and I like it even more than the previous version!!!

But... (there's always a but(t) ) I have 2 little black spot at the left and right corner of the BT-icon. Like they're not rounded...

I hope you understand what I mean. I'll try to make a screenshot of it. Just need to find some soft to do that.

[edit]

See what I mean?
14th June 2009, 11:02 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeev_9

Thanks for the very nice Taskbar icons gfreek... I love the new battery icon espcially V.4 "E"...

gfreek it would be nice if you can include the nice folder icons for file explorer... MS is not doing very well with their job... They lack eye candy icons...

Thanks gfreek that you are here and for your hard work and to all great icon Chefs too!!!

Thanks! Yes I agree the folder icons is next on my checklist it will implemented in the next version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire69

Just installed the taskbar and I like it even more than the previous version!!!

But... (there's always a but(t) ) I have 2 little black spot at the left and right corner of the BT-icon. Like they're not rounded...

I hope you understand what I mean. I'll try to make a screenshot of it. Just need to find some soft to do that.

I thought I fixed that with all the varients A-F maybe I 've must have missed it sorry! when you can please post screenshot and also which version 4 you installed A-F? I will fix it ASAP thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)