[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

jonkers71

Nov 25, 2010
Caboolture
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105XXDLL7] deodexed Rom V1.0 [4.1.2][Aroma][Rooted][TELSTRA/OPTUS]

Hey can someone point me in the right direction I have just got the note 2 from telstra I need to root it and flash this rom what method have you all used to root ? I upgraded from the galaxy nexus where there were millions of posts comfirming the methods this phones methods scare me a little bit I would like an answer from an aussie telstra note 2 if possible!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using xda premium

I used the toolkit. It is floating around in one of the threads. I have used it on my telstra s3 and now my note II. Everything is in one place and I find it easy.

Edit.....

Here is the link.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1923956

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

artbab

Feb 28, 2010
Re: [ROM][GT-N7105XXDLL7] deodexed Rom V1.0 [4.1.2][Aroma][Rooted][TELSTRA/OPTUS]

That isn't happening for me i have pics in sms app. The default Telstra CSC has it stanard this way without pics and i have modified the feature.xml in CSC folder to put those pics back in. How are you restoring you SMS's after flash? are you doing a full wipe and fresh setup?

Thanks Hashcheck.... All good did full wipe and working fine with telstra. Have a favor to ask. ... can you modify the optus csc file like you did with telstra to contain pics in sms. .. I'm on Virgin using the optus network. Love your work and thanks again. Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

cybermonk

Jul 31, 2007

Hi guys can you confirm if snote is working in this rom my crash every time I try to create a note.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

FiresStream

Jan 26, 2012
Not sure as i don't have a n7105T to try. maybe will setup a donations site so i can buy one :) You could try but make sure you have a IMEI & EFS backup & nandroid backup. With the Galaxy S3 the 9300 Roms worked on 9300T models. As long as the partitions match up it should work :good:

Are you saying that the normal Note 2 Roms work on Note 2 LTE? :)

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Sorry about noob question , can i install this rom on international gsm note 2 , N7105..

Build number DLL4

Thanks in advance

steven149031

Nov 21, 2012

Does this rom include all the spen apps I have become use to using s note and dont want to lose it ?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using xda premium

Rich_RH

Jun 4, 2010
Thanks for the Rom mate. Any ideas when will they actually release 4.2? we're not even on 4.1.2! Geez.

Thanks for your work again!

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Decided to make this my first custom rom on my phone!

I'm only half way through getting it set up like I like it, but so far I'm liking it!

Thanks for the ROM mate!!!

Reactions: hashcheck

steven149031

Nov 21, 2012
Very Quiet

Where are all the Aussies can someone tell me does this ROM come with all the standard spen apps ?

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
anyone got a working link for this ROM

The torrent file is at the bottom of the OP.

By the way, I reinstalled and Facebook sync works. What I have running on my phone right now is the third version of this rom... Each time I tried difference choices in the aroma install. The first time FB worked, 2nd it didn't but the third it does! :good:

I'm running the theme that comes with the rom, which looks very nice! :laugh:

Thanks Dev for your work:good::good:

Reactions: DuratecPaul

Top Liked Posts