[app][game] QuizUp [Beta][v0.9.4/LIVE]

Search This thread

ahmedhzaki

Aug 22, 2013
Its the real deal. It just wouldn't log in using the account I use on my iPad. Worked like a charm when I signed up for a new account. Guess accounts are white listed. There is an update though. If you can please update and re upload.

wturner859

Feb 27, 2013
Lexington
It's definitely not a virus lol... But after playing a few rounds, i seem to either be playing against SUPER stupid people or bots... Im assuming the later... I don't have access to the newer betas as of now. If I get it, I'll post it or if someone else has access, they can share it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

saumil25

Apr 16, 2011
Mumbai
It's definitely not a virus lol... But after playing a few rounds, i seem to either be playing against SUPER stupid people or bots... Im assuming the later... I don't have access to the newer betas as of now. If I get it, I'll post it or if someone else has access, they can share it.

Everything is working fine, except that in spite of logging with Facebook, I still can't see any friends. Anyone could help me out or is there any workaround?

konninn

Oct 16, 2011
Reykjavík
Everything is working fine, except that in spite of logging with Facebook, I still can't see any friends. Anyone could help me out or is there any workaround?

Working here as well. I can see 2 of my friends, not sure it's only the ones who are using the Android(beta) , but sure guessing it is, cause i know alot of iFone-friends got the app.

ahmedhzaki

Aug 22, 2013
Anyone got the update ? Please upload it. Mine is terribly slow. No friends and I always play against bots. There's a lot of topics missing too. From the way the beta is. The official app is going to be very late.

konninn

Oct 16, 2011
Reykjavík
Anyone got the update ? Please upload it. Mine is terribly slow. No friends and I always play against bots. There's a lot of topics missing too. From the way the beta is. The official app is going to be very late.

The lates beta is i believe 1.12 , i hope someone leaks it, cause as said, the 0.84 is pretty horrible and playing against bots honestly is boring, im on the waiting list for the beta, i hope i'll get in soon.

L3van

May 16, 2013
Did someone say update?

https://db.tt/nZtmYNce

Live version. No bots. Post bugs and I can relay them... There are a few people in the beta but only a handful of them seem to post bugs... This can help move things along.

this live version is great, :D

just wanna ask something: when we reached level 10 in some category, should we earn a "title"?
i reached level 12 and i didn't earn anything, is this a bug? :confused:

sirgoob

Aug 18, 2010
Version .9.4

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392576336702.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392576336702.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 189
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392576347034.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392576347034.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 166
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392576357634.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392576357634.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 151

nickthequick13

Jun 9, 2010
Seattle
Did someone say update?

https://db.tt/nZtmYNce

Live version. No bots. Post bugs and I can relay them... There are a few people in the beta but only a handful of them seem to post bugs... This can help move things along.

Just had a freeze in the first turn of a game. After I answered the bar went up but didn't go to the next round. Also I can't see any of my friends that have quizup on iPhone but I assume that that is on purpose/known.

konninn

Oct 16, 2011
Reykjavík
Error can't connect to quizup, I assume it's down, anyone experiencing the same?
edit: back up and working. Haven't experienced any bugs yet.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts