if someone could please help me thatd be awesome
i need it to fix my phone

Gage_Hero

Jul 22, 2010
hey guys i really need help finding or getting the i337m pit file
ive been searching online for 6 hours tonight and cant find it anywhere
if someone could please help me thatd be awesome
i need it to fix my phone

You want to be careful using a pit file..... you should give more info... I can see your looking for i337m so make sure you don't use one for att i337.... you should give what version of android your on... your bootloader and such so people know where to steer you... if you haven't flashed a pit file before I would suggest you read up on it before going forward.... info on how you got to this state might be helpful too because may be you are dealing with something that isn't pit related..... hate to see you get into something you don't even have to do...

justdefylogic

Mar 15, 2014
You want to be careful using a pit file..... you should give more info... I can see your looking for i337m so make sure you don't use one for att i337.... you should give what version of android your on... your bootloader and such so people know where to steer you... if you haven't flashed a pit file before I would suggest you read up on it before going forward.... info on how you got to this state might be helpful too because may be you are dealing with something that isn't pit related..... hate to see you get into something you don't even have to do...

theres is like no version of android on my phone atm i accidently hit the partition button in odin when unrooting was aimin for reset flash
but was not paying attention, i ve flashed my phone many times , i havent flashed a pit file before but i do know how to do it just never any need

it used to have 4.3 stock on it
the name of the bootloader i am using is "I337MVLUEMK6_I337MOYAEMK6_I337MVLUEMK6_HOME.tar.md5"
i got it from sammobile where i get all my firmwares

ive been looking for the .pit file for a few hours with no luck any help would be great

i cant even restore the phone in kies