[Q] WICH IS BESTADN WHY( cyanogenmod 4.4.2 vs sense 4.4.2)

Search This thread

AnGrY DuDe

Jul 7, 2012
Hi techies,
I've been a regular HTC user and haven't used anything else except HTC Sense. Though I kinda know that Sense is UI and Cyanogen is Custom ROM (thats what I read everywhere); whats the actual difference between the two. Details are appreciated.

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
MY DEVICE NOW I FLASHED cyanogenmod 4.4.2 NIGHTLY
ITS S-ON .UNLOCKED
WHICH ONE YOU GUYS THINK IS BEST ROM .BUT THE NEW SENSE LOOK AWESOME !

YOU GUYS THINK CM IS BETTER CUZ OF BATTERY NEED LESS AND ITS FASTER OR WHAT?

sorry mate, but rom comparison threads are not allowed here. There are all good roms, you will need to test them yourself to know which one best fit your needs.

Your thread will probably get closed :(
  • What does not go here (by far an uncomplete list, just some examples for topics that are not tolerated)

• Everything prohibited by above linked forum rules.
  • "Whis is the best rom for this device", "Is this rom better than that" (always subjective, prone to fanboy wars)
  • Device comparison threads "Which is better: iphone or this phone" (see above)
  • "What was your last phone/will be your next phone" (Off-Topic to this phone, post that in OT-Forum)
  • "Hello"/"Goodbye"/"Merry Christmas,Easter,Hannukkah, whatever" (Obviously OT, just imagine every user posts that)
  • "I'll never buy HTC again", "Why HTC/Samsung/whoever sucks" and all other "hate"-threads (Tell that those guys, not us)
  • "Help!", "How do I...", "Why..." and all other Questions (belong in Q&A)

Last edited: