[Q] Rotate Active Display?

Search This thread

The Magician Type 0

Oct 11, 2011
Pardon the thread if someone's already answered this, but is there a hack anywhere to allow you to rotate the active display feature? I love to enable 180 degree rotation for times when I want the charger to be on top, but the only drawback is Active Notifications still display at the normal orientation.

Can it be done?

natezire71

Mar 24, 2010
Pardon the thread if someone's already answered this, but is there a hack anywhere to allow you to rotate the active display feature? I love to enable 180 degree rotation for times when I want the charger to be on top, but the only drawback is Active Notifications still display at the normal orientation.

Can it be done?

You could try App Settings. It's an Xposed module.

Reactions: The Magician Type 0

The Magician Type 0

Oct 11, 2011
Thanks, I hadn't heard of that module before. I gave it a try and forced the app orientation to auto-rotate and saw no difference. It actually stopped displaying notification info so I had to uninstall App Settings.

I almost wonder if Active Display is hardcoded to display notifications from the standard orientation.

Oh well, thanks anyways!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can it be done?

You could try App Settings. It's an Xposed module.