Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2008, 08:46 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 310

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulet78

Good morning,
...new 2.1 version, I have created a theme that will include the voicemail icon... For now, here's my first 2.1 version theme I call "Calm".

Great work Kulet! I've created a cab file of only the MS files (excludes S2U2 and Today files)...

SPB Mobile Shell v2.1 theme (Calm)

1st May 2008, 08:51 PM |#22  
Flag Las Cruces
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Well, Ive been waiting for a day and a half for the upload side of the foum to be working, so I've been improving the theme I like. It took a few minutes to learn the format and coding of the xml's, and now that I learned how to package the files so they actually work I have made alot of progress.

I will be posting if the file servers ever come back up.
1st May 2008, 08:57 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 310

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteStalker

Well, Ive been waiting for a day and a half for the upload side of the foum to be working, so I've been improving the theme I like. It took a few minutes to learn the format and coding of the xml's, and now that I learned how to package the files so they actually work I have made alot of progress.

P1Tater has a 4Share account that we can upload stuff to and alltheway too - these are awesome guys who've always been only too happy to provide mirrors for ROMs and other stuff like that. I unfortunately have only a Rapidshare account that I can upload to but I know MediaShare allows you to upload stuff for free and its a good service...
1st May 2008, 10:11 PM |#24  
Flag System Error
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteStalker

way to go NiteStalker. waiting to see your work here soon.

ps: yeah the upload aint working....mods! wats' happening...hehe

1st May 2008, 10:32 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 45

More

this is my Now screen plus other screens. i would like to have the new features included(the voicemail icon and the top bar). also, can we integrate SPB Diary into the now screen??
1st May 2008, 11:01 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey kulet,

Lovely new theme, seeing as its built on a whole new concept it already feels like its going to take a little getting used to.

When i lock my device it goes to the middle tab, showing the last page of that tab i was on. Is there anyway to ensure this goes to the "time" screen, so i can see if i've received any messages still whilst my device is locked?

Also, i think it's surprisingly easy to get lost despite the small number of pages. I therefore think it might be worthwhile implementing a more descriptive navigation system, especially as the design may expand to more pages in the future as people come up with new ideas and breakthroughs. I was thinking it might be best if you had a page indicator (2 or 3 dots) above each tab (or integrated into?) so that you can always see which page will come up when you click the tab?

Also, a personal preference of mine but i'll throw it out there. The calender page... surely there's no need for all the icon repeat icons from the time page?

Now, jumping the gun a bit but I'd like to mix things up (despite being confident its very much not possible at the moment). What if you could add a 'slide up' gesture to quit MS2, and change the 'slide down' gesture bring up your taskbar (3 icons, programs + clock + contacts) as your finger reaches the bottom of the screen. Then you can select which category to go into. Once in a category you could then have the relevant tabs with the usual appearance.
Sorry for leaping ahead but your new features have got me thinking.

You're definitely leading the revolution at the moment! Any more themes coming from your way soon? I was a big fan of the bold shapes and colours in your original themes

Joshy x
2nd May 2008, 02:25 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
non-working link in Kulet theme
Hey kulet,

thanks for the new theme

i like the way it works, but under "customize menu" it will not open the link to mobile shell screen..

maybe the xml file need the link fixed
Thanks
2nd May 2008, 04:08 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarotbudiono

This is nearly what I am dying to get. It will be perfect if the forth page integration of pocket informant. And the Now page is integrated with PocketAlarm.

Thank you Ijinsane.

+1 about PhoneAlarm integration w/ Now screen, that would Rock!!!!!
2nd May 2008, 04:42 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Manila
Can't believe we haven't seen a Manila type theme yet for mobile shell 2 yet? Anyone thinking about it???
2nd May 2008, 09:51 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulet78

Good morning,

Enlight of the new 2.1 version, I have created a theme that will include the voicemail icon. If you may have noticed in my previous themes, I don't use the "small" data connection icons so this theme would not have it also. In my future themes I may include it but we'll see. For now, here's my first 2.1 version theme I call "Calm".

Note: I have grouped tabs into 3 different MAIN (bottom icons) sections:

Programs Section
> Launcher
> MRU

Clock Section
> Now
> Calender

Contacts Section
> 3 pages of contact pages

Gesture is limited to pages within each MAIN section since I grouped everything using xml code (used subforms within subforms). To go to a MAIN section, simply tap the related bottom icon. Each page within MAIN section will have an indicator at the bottom showing which page is currently displayed. Lastly, which ever page you're in before going to a different MAIN section, going back to previous MAIN section will show last page selected. For example, you're in Programs > MRU, then you tapped on Clock, when you tap on Programs again, it will display MRU screen not Launcher screen which is the first page.

I apologize for the lenghty intro, I figured this will answer a few questions before they're asked.

As always, this includes today tsk and S2U2 wallpapers (non-animated). It's also support landscape mode.

Portrait Screenshot:

Landscape Screenshot:

Download: For some reason attachment isn't working for me. ???

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKIPX6IM

Have a good one!

This is a really nice theme! My only gripe is that I use SpbWatcher & that always seems to jump to the first page - so I get the launcher page by default, when I want the "now" page. I don't know how that could be changed, so could you do a version of the theme with the "Now" & launcher order switched? (or explain to me how to do it myself)

Thanks
2nd May 2008, 11:27 AM |#31  
Flag Sutton
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Sorry if this is a daft question, but how do you switch pages? I can see there are 2 dots above the lower menu, (and 3 on the contacts page) but clicking on them doesn't switch between pages 1 and 2....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)