Choosing icons from icon pack

Search This thread

gorman42

Sep 13, 2014
Today I bought an icon pack, as I wanted to change the look of my home screen.
Installed it, applied it. It filled almost all my apps.

For the ones not included I have thousands of icons, theoretically, to choose from in the icon pack. I say theoretically because when I long press an app, go to Edit mode, choose the icon pack I've bought... I'm shown only a very small subset of what's available in the icon pack.

How can I solve this?

gorman42

Sep 13, 2014
There should be an app icon in the drawer for the icon pack, try using that?
Yes, there's an app for the icon pack. It allows you to look at all the available icons (all 3,600 of them), to apply the icon pack for compatible launchers (OP is not there, but the icon pack applied with no problem through home screen settings).

The problem is that to modify single icons you go into Edit mode, as described above, but only a very small subset (144 icons out of 3,600) of the availabe icons is displayed. For instance, there are like nine different colors for music apps (with stylized headphones in different colors), but I have no way of accessing them.

Last edited:

gorman42

Sep 13, 2014
If a solution exists I didn't find it. I ended up using my Nova launcher license and switched to it. All icons became instantly selectable for any single app.

Reactions: 1990clb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If a solution exists I didn't find it. I ended up using my Nova launcher license and switched to it. All icons became instantly selectable for any single app.