The following are some of my impressions of Fuel Blaster vs Gasmate. No offense to either creators, these are just my opinions. I'm providing my feedback so maybe each creator can improve their programs. You're both awesome for making programs to help us all.
- Fuel Blaster's interface feels & looks better, Gasmate seems too "basic"
- Fuel Blaster's summary page is more in depth
- Fuel Blaster has Graphs
- Fuel Blaster has Customizable Units
- Fuel Blaster utilizes WVGA, Gasmate is only VGA (doesn't utilize the full screen for WVGA screens)
- Gasmate has different fuel types & grades
- Gasmate has Maintenance Records
- Gasmate has changeable date for Record Entry, Fuel Blaster is set to the time you enter the Record (what if you forgot & enter it the next week?)
- (Minor) Gasmate uses a decimal point "." instead of a comma "," (I know some places uses a comma for a decimal point but I don't like it)
- I would like to see Fuel Blaster with selectable different profiles for different vehicles. That way if I have multiple vehicles, I can keep track of them all. (I have a car & a motorcycle).