Thanks Meter: 4,036

Post Reply Email Thread
10th December 2013, 11:22 PM |#4521  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banki75

It's the same with other apps as well.
Its strange because when I did a software update it worked for a while but about 1-2 days later it was the same again :/

i told you if you uses chain fire 3D uninstall its driver...their should be a app which is interfairing with camera drivers....
flash a new stock RoM...and if u can give List of apps which u have installed it can be help full to sorting out your problem

11th December 2013, 03:23 PM |#4522  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Stock Galaxy Y GT5360 Random Reboot
Guys i need help solving this issue. My device (Galaxy Y GT5360) is rebooting randomly. It happened like five times already today. It started all of a sudden. Everything is stock. Just rooted.
11th December 2013, 03:37 PM |#4523  
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklist3

Guys i need help solving this issue. My device (Galaxy Y GT5360) is rebooting randomly. It happened like five times already today. It started all of a sudden. Everything is stock. Just rooted.

Is it rebooting when u lock the screen?
11th December 2013, 04:26 PM |#4524  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuSaddiq1410

Yes, u need to flash Percy#2 or any other kernel which boots cm..

Kuroz is also a custom rom
will do ?
11th December 2013, 04:54 PM |#4525  
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qutb

Kuroz is also a custom rom
will do ?

No because Kuroz can't boot CM.
11th December 2013, 06:41 PM |#4526  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklist3

yep thats what same happens to me....it actually happens because of overload on RAM....freeze useless apps they consumes RAM....if u have installed a lot of social apps...they are the reason as there services keeps on running in backround freeze then..and your problem will be solved if i helped you press thanks
11th December 2013, 10:09 PM |#4527  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy26

i told you if you uses chain fire 3D uninstall its driver...their should be a app which is interfairing with camera drivers....
flash a new stock RoM...and if u can give List of apps which u have installed it can be help full to sorting out your problem

I don't have Chainfire 3D and I don't think it's becuase of any other program because it did it because it was the same when I did a complete wipe and format. I couldn't flash a new stock rom but I tried CM7.
11th December 2013, 10:31 PM |#4528  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banki75

I don't have Chainfire 3D and I don't think it's becuase of any other program because it did it because it was the same when I did a complete wipe and format. I couldn't flash a new stock rom but I tried CM7.

the drivers are tiny programs...which connects your hardware with your software....if a app distrubs you drivers then.even.if you do a hardreset it wont effect the drivers...they are part of OS...
i guess the only.thing you can do now is try to flash a stock kernel first search it on.google doky have made those stock kernels....then give a hard reset cache wiped dalvik wiped...then trying to flash a stock...rom....and still if you cant flash stock then try Repartitioning your galxy y....downlad galaxy y PIT file(5360totoro)...and do.it by ODin...and then trying flash stock ROM....
12th December 2013, 10:03 PM |#4529  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Lost IMEI no after rooting
Hello Sir i have rooted my sgy S5360 for cyanogen 9 and lost my Imei no now now phone is working without network can u plz help me out of it.
12th December 2013, 10:29 PM |#4530  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,848

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityaroy612

Hello Sir i have rooted my sgy S5360 for cyanogen 9 and lost my Imei no now now phone is working without network can u plz help me out of it.

network doesnt work on cm9
nor does wifi bluetooth or anything else due to no drivers - please read the op of the thread

flash your stock rom via odin or flash any other stock based custom rom
12th December 2013, 10:49 PM |#4531  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Lost IMEI no after rooting
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

network doesnt work on cm9
nor does wifi bluetooth or anything else due to no drivers - please read the op of the thread

flash your stock rom via odin or flash any other stock based custom rom

i have tried flash via odin bcoz i didnt get the files to flash so i am asking u plz provide me the working link of all the files required.Many thnx for ur fast replying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gt-5360 help, help thread, samasung galaxy pro, samsung galaxy pro duos, samsung galaxy y, samsung galaxy y duos, sgy bootloop

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)