• Thread starter Deleted member 2842059
  • Start date
Search This thread

hujer

Oct 15, 2007
Opava
www.softimage.cz
My favorite is Meteoservis.

(it's different weather - multiple editions Lite/Full - for weather and meteo fans)
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/apps/c5c0be24-9bc4-4348-8333-7a0af5e7a7a8

Unfortunately, currently there is no English version and the service is working just in Czech a Slovak rep. But, according the author, there will be English (and maybe more languages) version available soon and the service will cover complete Europe.

metwppics1.jpg

sensboston

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2009
Boston, MA
I'm using WeatherLive by Hyperise.

Full-featured, with nice metro style live tiles, very accurate and fast it's a perfect choice for live weather app, even for $1.49 :)

The new version 3.50 has brought many new features but still working fast and reliable.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• WeatherLive_screen_1.jpg
    WeatherLive_screen_1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,022
  • WeatherLive_screen_5.jpg
    WeatherLive_screen_5.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,015

dtboos

Dec 22, 2009
Weather Channel was the one I used for 9-10 months or so, then started using Accuweather which I really liked.

However, about a week ago I started using Weather View and I really like it.

Hoping they allow the ability to turn off the back/flipside of the live tile though, and add an easy one screen view of the next 5-10 days, but overall excellent.

Last edited:

angler

Nov 4, 2007
Hong Kong
Yes, I use Amazing Weather. The live tile displays current weather. I can justify between saving more battery and knowing current weather by choosing the interval to refresh the current weather.

mickfarr

Dec 6, 2007
Dublin
I use Accuweather for the live tiles and Microsoft weather for the forecast. It's the fastest loading by far. I wish it would support live tiles :(

lovenokia

Sep 1, 2011
nothing beats weather master, it shows the information in about 5-6 seconds and that is impressive, the other apps need more time to update the weather. weathermaster is not free but is certainly worth the money.

Top Liked Posts