Nov 27, 2012
VENEZUELA
www.facebook.com
Jelly Bean to the Ace Plus s7500L Beta Version

All this evidence at your own risk.

That does not work
CAMERA Flash and sometimes the screen turns off Single

WORKED:
-Camera -video camera -Wi-fi -player -Version of android 4.2.2 -Radio -Equalizer - 3G data connection - GPS - and many more .... !

INSTALLATION MODE
1 Wipe data/Factory reset 2 Wipe cache partition 3 Advance/Wipe dalvik cache 4 Go back 5 Install zip (looking for the Rom and the Gapps and the installed) 6 Reboot System Now

Screenshot
DJp5x7E.jpg
E33HAUQ.jpg
rheYVk2.jpg
bhLYUiL.jpg
ppy6iqM.jpg
IHjxZTo.jpg

Last edited:

Rogers Alavrez RoGod

Nov 27, 2012
VENEZUELA
www.facebook.com
Hola Alvarez, usted tiene que darle creditos a TheWhisp si has sacado la rom de el.
De otra manera tendras que borrar el post

Do not remove the ROM of this man named TheWhisp still is included in the credits for that this was a ROM which only gave me and the adapt to s7500L which is why I make XDA TEAM IN GENERAL to avoid the problem of the credistos

dcordova40

Apr 22, 2009
gracias de verdad gracias

Rogers eres mi idoloooooooo gracias por preocuparte y desarrollar esta rom , se que es basada de otra rom pero inumerables veces he escrito al otro desarrollador que se preocupe de las variantes y he recibido como respuesta un no tengo tiempo , pero en cambio tu lo hiciste , joder tio te juro que si logras desarrollar la rom sin muchos bugs y sin el de la pantalla te donare un poco para la causa , excito y que sigas a delante , la comunidad te ama:good::D

j.posarekar70

Nov 13, 2012
◢| MUMBAI |◣
Nice work @rogers_alvarez :good: :)

Rogers eres mi idoloooooooo gracias por preocuparte y desarrollar esta rom , se que es basada de otra rom pero inumerables veces he escrito al otro desarrollador que se preocupe de las variantes y he recibido como respuesta un no tengo tiempo , pero en cambio tu lo hiciste , joder tio te juro que si logras desarrollar la rom sin muchos bugs y sin el de la pantalla te donare un poco para la causa , excito y que sigas a delante , la comunidad te ama:good::D

& English man... !
XDA is the place where you have to use an international language.
check basic rules of xda again.

Rogers Alavrez RoGod

Nov 27, 2012
VENEZUELA
www.facebook.com

Good i tell you that the bugs on the screen is solved with a app that is in the Google play call keysboar blackligh Abres masrcas only the first two options and desitalas the app and ready brother This is temporary while i fix the bugs

dahrius

May 22, 2006
thank you!

thanks for dedication in this phone and here is +1 user looking forward for this project become stable, so far bluetooth not transfer for me, the screen is major bug, apps for QR-Codes not work, I confirm camera LED disabled too, wifi signal indicator seems inacurate, and by the way, in stock rom the wifi range need a small booster in potency and if this booster tweak has possible in this custom rom would be awesome! This thread needs more incentive from users from GT-S7500 "L" cellphone, and I invite others users to manifest here the importance of this project, c'mon people! :) best regards for developer (s), you (rs) make this a better world. English is poor, but in brazilian portuguese is better ;)

Rogers Alavrez RoGod

Nov 27, 2012
VENEZUELA
www.facebook.com
@rogers_alvarez

Thanks fot this awesome Rom, i just want to know how is the development going and about the Screen shuting down, is there a way to solve it???

Thanks again :D

Well already fix the bugs of the screen but fault the WI-FI us little that we have little time despite not having the terminal makes us more difficult but if you are working on the little by little

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jelly Bean to the Ace Plus s7500L Beta Version

All this evidence at your own risk.

That does not work
    CAMERA Flash and sometimes the screen turns off Single

WORKED:
    -Camera -video camera -Wi-fi -player -Version of android 4.2.2 -Radio -Equalizer - 3G data connection - GPS - and many more .... !

INSTALLATION MODE
    1 Wipe data/Factory reset 2 Wipe cache partition 3 Advance/Wipe dalvik cache 4 Go back 5 Install zip (looking for the Rom and the Gapps and the installed) 6 Reboot System Now

Screenshot
    DJp5x7E.jpg
    E33HAUQ.jpg
    rheYVk2.jpg
    bhLYUiL.jpg
    ppy6iqM.jpg
    IHjxZTo.jpg

Nice work @rogers_alvarez :good: :)

& English man... !
    XDA is the place where you have to use an international language.
    check basic rules of xda again.

omg... someone finnaly did it :)
    From which device did you port this ?If from thewhisp's work , you MUST give credits to him !!!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium
    @Roger_alvarez
    El desarrollo de esta Rom, sigue o esta detenido????

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR @Roger_alvarez
    El desarrollo de esta Rom, sigue o esta detenido????

It seems to be stopped. We haven't got notices from the developer a month ago or other person involved in the project.

=========================================================

Parece estar detenido. Ya hace más de un mes que no se tiene noticias del desarrollador o de cualquier otra persona involucrada en el proyecto.