Votes: 24 40.7%
  • If only there was one for AOSPmod...

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

theimpaler747

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Alright; If you guys have been keeping up with me, you know that I've been wanting to develop a theme. Well, XDA user ehac1680 has ported an amazing theme, and asked me to maintain it for him. This is the style of theme that I was going to create anyways, so keeping this theme up may suffice for me :D

Big thanks to:
ehac1680-great port!!!! And bootscreen help!
Darch and the CM crew... need I say more?
gomorrah... used the base of his 3g icons for the new ones
Qoaxis... allowed me to theme his unknown music album!

Now onto the good stuff. This is the basis for the theme; this is more than a beta by the way... ehac1680 did an outstanding port job, so it's fully functional, and I'll be updating it as time moves along. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

See Second Post For Changelog!

New Beautiful Widgets themed clocks! See second post for details!!!!

New themed keyboard on the second post!

Impaled Gold!!!! CM 6.1.0

Impaled Gold!!!! CM Nightly 10/31

AospMOD Theme!!! Full, With All My Themed Apps And Tweaks!!!!!!

AospMOD Theme!!! Lite Edition, No Apps, Only Framework!!!!!!

Want icons bigger? Push this to system/

The Impaled Wallpaper Collection- Thanks Ccrosno!!!

Important for Handcent!!!! Due to a limitation with the app, if you want handcent to work, do this: Uninstall handcent, install it from the market, and then just reflash the theme; it will work :D

My Wallpaper

Red abstract wallpaper made by XDA Member FdxRider

Gold ball wallpaper also made by XDA Member FdxRider

There's also a themed custom HTC IME keyboard I made for this... attachment below, and on the 2nd post, I'll also put my custom wallpaper, thanks to wtphoto for that.

Attachments

• GoldBlackIME.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 937
  • Impalerwallpaper.jpg
    Impalerwallpaper.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4,163
  • snap20101016_165803.png
    snap20101016_165803.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 2,971
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,852
  • snap20101016_180427.png
    snap20101016_180427.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,852
  • screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,723
  • snap20101101_152524.jpg
    snap20101101_152524.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,159
  • snap20101101_184913.jpg
    snap20101101_184913.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,130
Last edited:

theimpaler747

Recommended color for clock, battery %, etc: #ffffb000

NEW!!!! BW Themes... PM me proof of purchase (market receipt, etc.) And I'll send you my theme collection! See screenshot below, more to come :) When you've proven you have bought the app, install by doing this; unzip, drag the folder I give you into sdcard/data

BW Theme Package Count: 5

Thanks to user7618, a zip to configure themed taskbar... this is not flashable! Make sure you read the instructions here :)

Other Wallpapers Here

Changelog!

• NEW 11/17 Updated and themed: Handcent, Autokiller, Maps, Mute! Themed Speakerphone icon, and updated build.prop!!!
  • 11/11 Muter updated and themed!
  • 11/09 Minor update, another .9png fixed
  • 11/08 Handcent updated to mach current version.... yet again ;)
  • 11/07 Handcent updated and working! More frameworkres .9pngs fixed!
  • 11/06 Awesome new bootanimation by yours truly!
  • 11/05 Updated Autokiller app themed!
  • 11/03 Nice, new clean font!!! New Facebook app themed! Car Home app icon themed!
  • 11/01 XDA themed, New GPS Status themed, Clock Icon themed, working on Car Home :) -NEW- aospMOD theme!
  • 10/31 New Gapps themed and updated! New apps and icons updated! Tons more themed apps!
  • 10/30 Nice, new (woking ;)) font!!! More .9pngs sized correctly! That's almost all of them!
  • 10/29 Themed VVM, Fonts work! Also figured out the method to get Handcent working!
  • 10/28 CM 6.1.0 Theme released! Working on the notification bar theme for the power controls, they take longer though since they're .9 pngs :) Dolphin Upgrade!
  • 10/27 Fixed calendar FCs
  • 10/26 New Autokiller themed icon! ADW performance improvements, themed flashlight app!!!! Let me know what you guys think!
  • 10/25 ADW built in (newest version) with a themed launcher/home button!! No more FCs on camera and browser! More to come today (most likely AOSP changes)
  • 10/22 New Music app theming, new bootscreen, new themed gapps!!!
  • 10/19 New unknown music icon themed (thanks to Qoaxis for allowing me to theme his unknown music album!), Video icon themed, new apps on the power widget themed, some more aesthetic changes!!! :)
  • 10/18 Lots more .9pngs sized correctly, new wireless tether for root users themed along with muter app :) Enjoy!
  • 10/17 Notification bar pulldown now has more room for notifications, especially on 140 screen density! New font!!!
  • 10/16 Major update! Market resolution is now 100% fixed!!!! :D Notification bar now perfect size, let me know what you guys think :) Handcent IS working!!!!
  • 10/15 Market is being worked on, trying to get that top bar sized right!!! Bootscreen enhanced, few other small changes. There'll probably be another update today, but no guarantees :)
  • 10/14 Terminal emulator themed! Working on some new fixes :)
  • 10/13 Lots of changes to the taskbar! New themed headphone icons, new themed 5 signal bars, new notification counter! Also, new Handcent widget notification counter theme, new 3g/2g icons, Let me know what you guys think!
  • 10/12 Most settings icons (if not all) are now themed!!!! Very nice IMHO ;) New themed keyboard!
  • 10/11 Themed analog clock! Maps, navigation, places icons themed! Method that will fix handcent settings FC available, will have a little piece on that in a second :)
  • 10/10 Settings icon themed and properly sized, few minor changes. This is more of a minor update.
  • 10/09 Handcent notification bar gold/black icon added, framework-res changes, working on some new stuff for tomorrow! Also added unknown music picture I hope you guys will like :)
  • 10/8Beta bootscreen by ehac, new themed icons!!!!!!
  • 10/07 More themed apps, camera, voice search widget, search, and more! All known app FCs fixed!!!
  • 10/06 Large buttons for all menus have been fixed!!! Thanks to ehac for that! And some added performance optimization from my end as well :)
  • 10/05 all apks have been optimized and zipaligned for better performance!!! Dolphin Browser HD themed, droid does for unknown music changed to black android.
  • 10/04 ehac has pushed these out, says they fix the Pandora and Handcent issues, try it out and let me know!!! Phone buttons have been fixed!!!! All normal size :D Music icon while playing now themed gold!
  • 10/03/2010- Handcent Icon works, new Twitter, and working circle battery!!!!! Thanks to SilverSeventyNine for telling me that the circle icon was under my nose all along :D GMAIL NOW FIXED! (I think, test and let me know guys, newest is in the same bold link in post above)

Attachments

• CAP201010121726.jpg
    CAP201010121726.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,973
  • Goldbondtheme.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 388
  • CAP201010142057.jpg
    CAP201010142057.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,750
  • screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_2.png
    86 KB · Views: 1,614
  • snap20101016_222025.jpg
    snap20101016_222025.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,525
Last edited:
Reactions: RJZHERO916

Mac11700

Aug 16, 2010
St.Louis
Alright; If you guys have been keeping up with me, you know that I've been wanting to develop a theme. Well, XDA user ehac1680 has ported an amazing theme, and asked me to maintain it for him. This is the style of theme that I was going to create anyways, so keeping this theme up may suffice for me :D

Big thanks to:
ehac1680-great port!!!!
Darch and the CM crew... need I say more?

Now onto the good stuff. This is the basis for the theme; this is more than a beta by the way... ehac1680 did an outstanding port job, so it's fully functional, and I'll be updating it as time moves along. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Stable CM6.0.0 Edition

Nightly Edition

Downloading right now...This is great :D

Mac

dean.d

Aug 6, 2010
This can one heck of a saints theme. Bout it.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Vandelay007

Aug 9, 2010
Boston, Ma
Is this theme really 20 megs? I would probably have to edit my custom partitions to try it out, and I will...probably Monday...I wont me around much till then...

Vandelay007

Aug 9, 2010
Boston, Ma
I was goofing...Gomorrah's black theme is way larger and I have that loaded... but all jokes aside, I can't wait to try it out

Mac11700

Aug 16, 2010
St.Louis
Beautiful job guys...I am a loving it.

Thanks to you all for making this port possible...This is the reason I love this site and recommend it to all of my friends and co-workers..

I really need to download that clock to put on here to make it complete though..other than that this works perfect...

Simply OUTSTANDING JOB

Many Thanks

Mac

Vandelay007

Aug 9, 2010
Boston, Ma
The anticipation was killing me so I just tried to flash it and it aborted and said: (bad) so I guess I have to try to download it again

theimpaler747

Beautiful job guys...I am a loving it.

Thanks to you all for making this port possible...This is the reason I love this site and recommend it to all of my friends and co-workers..

I really need to download that clock to put on here to make it complete though..other than that this works perfect...

Simply OUTSTANDING JOB

Many Thanks

Mac

+1 thanks to the good sir for the port, and hopefully +1 to me after this is said and done :D

Vandelay007

Aug 9, 2010
Boston, Ma
I tried again and as soon as I clicked download it was done...I know my phone is fast but not that fast! Did anyone else have trouble downloading it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Recommended color for clock, battery %, etc: #ffffb000

NEW!!!! BW Themes... PM me proof of purchase (market receipt, etc.) And I'll send you my theme collection! See screenshot below, more to come :) When you've proven you have bought the app, install by doing this; unzip, drag the folder I give you into sdcard/data

BW Theme Package Count: 5

Thanks to user7618, a zip to configure themed taskbar... this is not flashable! Make sure you read the instructions here :)

Other Wallpapers Here

Changelog!

• NEW 11/17 Updated and themed: Handcent, Autokiller, Maps, Mute! Themed Speakerphone icon, and updated build.prop!!!
    • 11/11 Muter updated and themed!
    • 11/09 Minor update, another .9png fixed
    • 11/08 Handcent updated to mach current version.... yet again ;)
    • 11/07 Handcent updated and working! More frameworkres .9pngs fixed!
    • 11/06 Awesome new bootanimation by yours truly!
    • 11/05 Updated Autokiller app themed!
    • 11/03 Nice, new clean font!!! New Facebook app themed! Car Home app icon themed!
    • 11/01 XDA themed, New GPS Status themed, Clock Icon themed, working on Car Home :) -NEW- aospMOD theme!
    • 10/31 New Gapps themed and updated! New apps and icons updated! Tons more themed apps!
    • 10/30 Nice, new (woking ;)) font!!! More .9pngs sized correctly! That's almost all of them!
    • 10/29 Themed VVM, Fonts work! Also figured out the method to get Handcent working!
    • 10/28 CM 6.1.0 Theme released! Working on the notification bar theme for the power controls, they take longer though since they're .9 pngs :) Dolphin Upgrade!
    • 10/27 Fixed calendar FCs
    • 10/26 New Autokiller themed icon! ADW performance improvements, themed flashlight app!!!! Let me know what you guys think!
    • 10/25 ADW built in (newest version) with a themed launcher/home button!! No more FCs on camera and browser! More to come today (most likely AOSP changes)
    • 10/22 New Music app theming, new bootscreen, new themed gapps!!!
    • 10/19 New unknown music icon themed (thanks to Qoaxis for allowing me to theme his unknown music album!), Video icon themed, new apps on the power widget themed, some more aesthetic changes!!! :)
    • 10/18 Lots more .9pngs sized correctly, new wireless tether for root users themed along with muter app :) Enjoy!
    • 10/17 Notification bar pulldown now has more room for notifications, especially on 140 screen density! New font!!!
    • 10/16 Major update! Market resolution is now 100% fixed!!!! :D Notification bar now perfect size, let me know what you guys think :) Handcent IS working!!!!
    • 10/15 Market is being worked on, trying to get that top bar sized right!!! Bootscreen enhanced, few other small changes. There'll probably be another update today, but no guarantees :)
    • 10/14 Terminal emulator themed! Working on some new fixes :)
    • 10/13 Lots of changes to the taskbar! New themed headphone icons, new themed 5 signal bars, new notification counter! Also, new Handcent widget notification counter theme, new 3g/2g icons, Let me know what you guys think!
    • 10/12 Most settings icons (if not all) are now themed!!!! Very nice IMHO ;) New themed keyboard!
    • 10/11 Themed analog clock! Maps, navigation, places icons themed! Method that will fix handcent settings FC available, will have a little piece on that in a second :)
    • 10/10 Settings icon themed and properly sized, few minor changes. This is more of a minor update.
    • 10/09 Handcent notification bar gold/black icon added, framework-res changes, working on some new stuff for tomorrow! Also added unknown music picture I hope you guys will like :)
    • 10/8Beta bootscreen by ehac, new themed icons!!!!!!
    • 10/07 More themed apps, camera, voice search widget, search, and more! All known app FCs fixed!!!
    • 10/06 Large buttons for all menus have been fixed!!! Thanks to ehac for that! And some added performance optimization from my end as well :)
    • 10/05 all apks have been optimized and zipaligned for better performance!!! Dolphin Browser HD themed, droid does for unknown music changed to black android.
    • 10/04 ehac has pushed these out, says they fix the Pandora and Handcent issues, try it out and let me know!!! Phone buttons have been fixed!!!! All normal size :D Music icon while playing now themed gold!
    • 10/03/2010- Handcent Icon works, new Twitter, and working circle battery!!!!! Thanks to SilverSeventyNine for telling me that the circle icon was under my nose all along :D GMAIL NOW FIXED! (I think, test and let me know guys, newest is in the same bold link in post above)
    Downloading right now...This is great :D

Mac

Let me know how you like it or any problems so I can work on them :)
    Ok, here is the .xml file for the color settings. I want to share it because if you're anything like me, you hate resetting your notification colors everytime you change themes. The only thing I hate more is redoing my whole home screen. :D Anyway, on with the show. As you may or may not know CM6 has a handy dandy theme setter built in, and that is what this is for. So, without anymore yammering, I give you instructions on how to use this.

1. Download the attached .zip file.
    2. Go to your sd card root and look for a folder named CMTheme. If it isn't there, make one.
    3. Extract the .xml from the .zip.
    3. Locate where you extracted the .xml file to and move it to the CMTheme folder.
    4. Next, return to your home screen, then: menu > settings > CyanogenMod settings > User interface > Tweaks extra > Select a theme.
    5. Choose the theme and tap OK.
    6. Reboot to set the colors.
    7. ENJOY!!!!

If you have any problems, let me know. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Ok, I had to zip this up, as you can't attach .xml files to posts. Anyway, just download it, extract it, then follow the instructions. :D

EDIT: New xml with a minor tweak to count color.
    Shoot me fc's every time.

Make sure you also download it from the market, it's odd like that

Sent from my hero running froyo... take that Sprint!