How to Re-Flash

Search This thread

subzero11

Jan 4, 2014
hi,
anybody have a guide to reflash my Gear to offiziell Firmware?
Ich have flashed the Null_17 firmware and ic want now to undo it...

pls. need help to do this...

waco2hot33

Mar 13, 2010
Baltimore
If the gear is on press and hold the power button till you see Rebooting.....then press the power button 4 to 5 times You come to a screen that has 3 options I believe but use your power button and tap down to download mode then press the power button for 3 seconds and let it go you should be in download mode now attach the gear back to the cradle open up Odin and connect the gear make sure you see the ( com )come up on Odin that means odin recognizes your gear ( please b4 this make sure you have all required drivers installed ) now on the Odin screen tick AP and choose Gear tar file tar, taz etc.let it load then
Untick Auto reboot ..now click start and let it rip when done detach gear from the cradle press the power button on the gear for 3 seconds when booted up you should be back on stock

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: subzero11

subzero11

Jan 4, 2014
grrr...
i have all you say make it,but now...
after reboot..

freeze with the "samsung" logo... and he do nothing more...(yes i have wait more then 10 min.)

and now?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the gear is on press and hold the power button till you see Rebooting.....then press the power button 4 to 5 times You come to a screen that has 3 options I believe but use your power button and tap down to download mode then press the power button for 3 seconds and let it go you should be in download mode now attach the gear back to the cradle open up Odin and connect the gear make sure you see the ( com )come up on Odin that means odin recognizes your gear ( please b4 this make sure you have all required drivers installed ) now on the Odin screen tick AP and choose Gear tar file tar, taz etc.let it load then
    Untick Auto reboot ..now click start and let it rip when done detach gear from the cradle press the power button on the gear for 3 seconds when booted up you should be back on stock

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Just go to dowload mode again and reflash

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app