[Recovery] for Lenovo A850+ Carliv 2.2 touch base cwm 6.0.4.4

Search This thread

cristi2442978

Nov 12, 2012
yes. it has a Chinese language menu that comes up when i press vol up and Power button. i can acces the regular cwm only through restart to recovery menu from within android

Sent from my Lenovo A850+ using Tapatalk

onbsecret

Aug 19, 2011
Hello guys

Well i have just received my phone yesterday and im back on the modding part.
Sooo happy that there are people out there already developing for this phone.

Problem is, i downloaded the recovery, from both links, tried to flash it with mobiluncle tools, it took 2 seconds, maybe its to fast and its not really flashing??
rebooted to recovery and i can only see 2 lenovo logos overlapping and in the lower screen text saying Recovery mode.
It hangs a few seconds and then reboots normally. but no recovery.
Then tried to flash with flashtool. same story.
i could never access the original recovery anyway, it just said no command.
all information on the phone or other apps says unknown recovery, is this normal when its a stock recovery?

Any other ideas? need help, this phone is awesome so far, except for the internal memory, its too small and i have all of the phone memory doing nothing, i have my sd card, but i wanted to mod it in the first place to make the internal memory partition bigger.

Anyway this is not the thread to talk bout that, but any help with flashing this recovery?
Much appreciated.:p

jayXzMx

Feb 5, 2013
Well i have just received my phone yesterday and im back on the modding part.
Sooo happy that there are people out there already developing for this phone.

Problem is, i downloaded the recovery, from both links, tried to flash it with mobiluncle tools, it took 2 seconds, maybe its to fast and its not really flashing??
rebooted to recovery and i can only see 2 lenovo logos overlapping and in the lower screen text saying Recovery mode.
It hangs a few seconds and then reboots normally. but no recovery.
Then tried to flash with flashtool. same story.
i could never access the original recovery anyway, it just said no command.
all information on the phone or other apps says unknown recovery, is this normal when its a stock recovery?

Any other ideas? need help, this phone is awesome so far, except for the internal memory, its too small and i have all of the phone memory doing nothing, i have my sd card, but i wanted to mod it in the first place to make the internal memory partition bigger.

Anyway this is not the thread to talk bout that, but any help with flashing this recovery?
Much appreciated.:p

hi.. if the recovery file name to long just replace it as recovery.img.. make sure ur mobileuncle grant root. it should be fine.. as many user can flash it..

there is 2 model out there.. A850p and a850i.. make sure its a850p because its not for a850i.:)

NishaYume

Jun 4, 2014
Works

hi.. if the recovery file name to long just replace it as recovery.img.. make sure ur mobileuncle grant root. it should be fine.. as many user can flash it..

there is 2 model out there.. A850p and a850i.. make sure its a850p because its not for a850i.:)

I Use lenovo a850+ and works nice! Thanks JayXzMx.

Top Liked Posts