KitKat!

Search This thread

compumasta

Jan 25, 2011
Now THIS is news worth waking up to. I just got my 10.1 last week, and was impatiently waiting for M-UX. I loved using it at CES.

jherring002

Nov 7, 2013
Got my note 10.1 2014 a couple of weeks ago and love our. Hopefully I can get kit Kat on it soon. I'm itching to get kitkat on one of my devices. And being that my att s4 had is with att, I doubt I will get that soon.

rushless

Jan 16, 2008
Not sure if you need to bother rooting, since the device rocks already IMO. I use Nova UI, so even better for me.

reubenskelly1992

Nov 24, 2013
My understanding is if you root, you will break OTA and can not download future Samsung Android Updates.

When rooted you can download winamp exposed and under system hacks you can click system status to official. It will make the tab think it isn't rooted. Then u can still get ota. You will have to root again after downloading but that doesn't take long

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: N'ash

GldRush98

Jun 3, 2006
Taylorville, IL.
www.GldRush98.com
When rooted you can download winamp exposed and under system hacks you can click system status to official. It will make the tab think it isn't rooted. Then u can still get ota. You will have to root again after downloading but that doesn't take long

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't think the OTA will actually install though. I think just re-enables the ability to check for them. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding of it.
I'm used to the Nexus world where none of this **** matters, lol

Top Liked Posts