No access to internal memory. Problem during format

Search This thread

Alegom

Feb 24, 2013
Lisbon
I basically have no internal memory anymore. I was formatting it through my pc, and then it froze when I opened an app. When I forced reboot it, I had no access to the internal memory, and if I try to format it through the phone it goes into it for a while and then reboots on its own. My computer doesn't detect it and TWRP says the wipe failed. Suggestions? I am really worried. Luckely I still have access to external SD.

Thank you.

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
I basically have no internal memory anymore. I was formatting it through my pc, and then it froze when I opened an app. When I forced reboot it, I had no access to the internal memory, and if I try to format it through the phone it goes into it for a while and then reboots on its own. My computer doesn't detect it and TWRP says the wipe failed. Suggestions? I am really worried. Luckely I still have access to external SD.

Thank you.

it detects external sd so flash a new kernel and use the new recovery to access the internal memory

Reactions: Alegom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you.

it detects external sd so flash a new kernel and use the new recovery to access the internal memory