Lenovo IdeaTab a2107

Search This thread

ssenemosewa

Mar 17, 2009
I read that with bricked MTK devices, they can usually be fed a rom by pulling the battery, holding down VolUp, and plugging in USB power. Has anyone got the battery out of a Lenovo A2107A?

I wouldn't recommend trying to disconnect the battery from the circuit board unless you have no other choice. The battery connector is VERY fragile! Mine crumbled on me and I had to jury rig it to stay in place. Take it from someone with experience in soldering surface mounted components: Don't mess with it.

There's a button below the rear camera which is momentarily disconnects the battery. Use that instead.

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-F using xda app-developers app

Reactions: syserr

FAP31

Aug 19, 2007
Llucmajor
Help me PLEASE with sync in Google acounts

Hi all... HELP! I have a little BIG problem... :confused:

After installing root and CWM following these instructions, all work ok, but the Google accounts sync does not work. :(
I read something about that somewhere, but I forgot where. :eek:
You know any solution?

Also disappeared the SMS apk. I would like the original.

And, how do I operate the radio?

Thank you so much!

makbro

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Around January 1, cns and a few others had trouble getting into the bootloader/fastboot. I can't see that this was ever resolved.

My situation, I have a -H with one SIM slot from ATT. It's OTAed pretty current. (hoping that isn't the cause of this) When I press PowerOn and VolDown at the same time it just boots normally. I've tried MANY timing senarios.

Ideally, I'm doing this to unlock the bootloader. As I've just got done making backups according to makbro's instructions but now I understand preboot etc are not properly backed up until the bootloader is unlocked. So I'm rooted with busybox.

(I'm trying to document all everything because as long as I have to learn it, I want to put it on the xda/a2107 wiki page too.)

Any thoughts on booting to the bootloader? Maybe an OTA killed getting into it? I'm pretty sure my rooting couldn't cause the bootloader interface to be inaccessible.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't need to go into recovery -- I need to go into the bootloader to do fastboot. I can boot into recovery using a few different methods, but not bootloader. :(

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I've tried:
- Holding Vol- while Powering On
- Tapping Vol- while Powering On
- Holding Vol- while plugging into USB
- running "adb reboot bootloader" which just reboots, fyi "adb reboot recovery" gets into recovery fine
- running "adb shell" then "su" then "reboot bootloader" which just reboots normally
- using Linux adb
- using XP adb with the fancy VCOM drivers that understand "MTxxxx preloader"

Nothing I've done has gotten me close to booting into the bootloader.

I remember someone asking me this question a while ago...The problem is Lenovo devices somehow don't enter Fastboot using Android SDK until you install Lenovo LeTools from here : http://download.lenovo.com/slates/k1/letools/letools/LeTools_MultiLang_x86_x64_Full_setup_20320.exe

Try to follow this tutorial to get Fastboot working...http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad...ge/Unlocking-the-A2109-Bootloader/ta-p/857215

Of course if you want, you can unlock Bootloader using this tutorial...I hope this helps :)

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Hi all... HELP! I have a little BIG problem... :confused:

After installing root and CWM following these instructions, all work ok, but the Google accounts sync does not work. :(
I read something about that somewhere, but I forgot where. :eek:
You know any solution?

Also disappeared the SMS apk. I would like the original.

And, how do I operate the radio?

Thank you so much!

The best solution is if you have a CWM back-up of your ROM, try restoring it !!!

For google apps only, install this .apk...http://www.4shared.com/zip/vmpC66j-/gapps-ics-20111230-signed.htm?aff=7637829

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Hi makbro is there a way to install windows into this tablet?
Thanks

Sent from my A101IT using xda app-developers app

Sorry my friend, I'm not sure there is...Yet !!!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I would be very grateful if one of the experts amongst you could comment on...

I have purchased a 16 GB A2107A-H which has internal storage curiously labelled "USB storage", and appears to be partitioned as:

3 GB "internal storage", contains stock apps and only leaves just over 500 MB to user apps
balance "USB storage", whatever I install does not seem to go there but goes to the "internal storage"

The default behaviour (in Settings) is for user apps to be installed into the "USB storage" but in practice, they go to the "internal storage". This means the 500 MB shrinks and the system slows down. There is the option - in theory - to install or move user apps to the [external] SD Card but in practice, the "internal storage" still gets eaten up and shrinks (by a much smaller amount, of course, as some of the app content does go onto the SD Card in this scenario).

Assuming I have understood things correctly, my question is...

Is there a way to repartition the internal storage say to 6 GB for "internal storage", so that the system has room to install user apps?

If so, what is the easiest way, that can be undone easily (if a need for warranty replacement arises, for example).

It would be nice if there was a simple, reversible rooting approach someone could suggest (and have ideally used and proven), and a partitioning tool that can preserve the data in the "internal storage", given the "USB storage" appears to be empty. Also, out of curiosity, what is the point of the "USB storage" given it seems not be be used even when the Settings indicate it should!

My next question concerns ROMs. There appears to be one from "pemergency" and also one from "Foxtrot", I am not clear of the origin of the first ROM, and the second appears to be a port from an A750 mobile phone. Are either of these Jelly Bean, and also which is best? Does the improvement in performance merit a replacement of the stock ROM? Are there "unforeseen consequences" of using a phone ROM in replacement to the stock ROM? And finally, how do I backup and reinstall the stock ROM should I need to. I ask because I have read that the Clockwork Mod does not seem to work with this tablet, and also because it will be the first time I will have rooted a tablet.

I hope you can help!

Regards,

Stuart

Rooting (Is not completely reversible !!!)

1. Install PDAnet on your PC, it will automatically install most of the drivers needed.
2. Extract the attached archive and run the script "root.bat", device will restart 3 times during rooting process, please wait for the device to restart completely each time and then "press any key to continue" for the script to progress.

Back-up

Step by step procedure in this post of mine : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37845551&postcount=987

Custom ROMs

Links to all available custom ROMs (CWM versions) for this device are in my signature...You can use either CWM or SP Flash Tool versions...SP Flash Tool versions are here:-

Foxtrot v100 : http://narod.ru/disk/64555789001.e729d57b788ab44ce6b6d92943a1bd23/SP_FT_A2107_Foxtrot_100.rar.html
Chinese : http://dl01.chinapader.com/ROM/A2107A_H_S121_120525.zip

Installation procedure for SP Flash Tool versions is here, it's the same for recovering from factory mode : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39219999&postcount=1280

Best custom ROMs and bugs

Best custom ROMs (With phone) are Foxtrot v100 and LeWa...There are a cuple of bugs in each, but nothing too serious, after all they do unlock calling and FM Radio use without headsets...

Regarding bugs, pl refer to this post of mine : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40071474&postcount=1436

Last edited:

jonessl

Feb 5, 2007
I remember someone asking me this question a while ago...The problem is Lenovo devices somehow don't enter Fastboot using Android SDK until you install Lenovo LeTools from here : http://download.lenovo.com/slates/k1/letools/letools/LeTools_MultiLang_x86_x64_Full_setup_20320.exe

Try to follow this tutorial to get Fastboot working...http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad...ge/Unlocking-the-A2109-Bootloader/ta-p/857215

Of course if you want, you can unlock Bootloader using this tutorial...I hope this helps :)

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

The best solution is if you have a CWM back-up of your ROM, try restoring it !!!

For google apps only, install this .apk...http://www.4shared.com/zip/vmpC66j-/gapps-ics-20111230-signed.htm?aff=7637829

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Sorry my friend, I'm not sure there is...Yet !!!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Rooting (Is not completely reversible !!!)

1. Install PDAnet on your PC, it will automatically install most of the drivers needed.
2. Extract the attached archive and run the script "root.bat", device will restart 3 times during rooting process, please wait for the device to restart completely each time and then "press any key to continue" for the script to progress.

Back-up

Step by step procedure in this post of mine : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=37845551&postcount=987

Custom ROMs

Links to all available custom ROMs (CWM versions) for this device are in my signature...You can use either CWM or SP Flash Tool versions...SP Flash Tool versions are here:-

Foxtrot v100 : http://narod.ru/disk/64555789001.e729d57b788ab44ce6b6d92943a1bd23/SP_FT_A2107_Foxtrot_100.rar.html
Chinese : http://dl01.chinapader.com/ROM/A2107A_H_S121_120525.zip

Installation procedure for SP Flash Tool versions is here, it's the same for recovering from factory mode : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39219999&postcount=1280

Best custom ROMs and bugs

Best custom ROMs (With phone) are Foxtrot v100 and LeWa...There are a cuple of bugs in each, but nothing too serious, after all they do unlock calling and FM Radio use without headsets...

Regarding bugs, pl refer to this post of mine : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40071474&postcount=1436
Thank you so much for such a comprehensive reply!

Can you please comment on what the principal difference between the two ROMs is?

Reactions: lilvince

syserr

Aug 16, 2012
Idaho

Thank you makbro for your reply. I'm hoping it is that simple, and I'm missing something.

Did you have success with the drivers included in the LeTools (above link)? I was not able to make them work. I tried several times. LeTools itself and adb work for me but I have to get the drivers installed outside of LeTools installation process. The adb in LeTools behaves the same as the adb I use in Linux. That is: stuff like "adb reboot recovery" works fine, but "adb reboot bootloader" does not work.

I've tried on real HW Win7 and VM XP. I see no difference. With VMware, I'm able to revert back to a clean XP and try different drivers etc... so that's where I've put the majority of my energy.

My next post -- I'll include the drivers I'm using.

syserr

Aug 16, 2012
Idaho
USB Drivers that come with A2107A-H AT&T

My Lenovo A2107A-H has been OTAed to A2107A_A404_000_033_121011_ATT. In this state if you plug it in to XP (with no drivers etc) it ends up showing a read-only drive in Windows Explorer -- basically an emulated CDROM Drive. As XP finds this device it calls it "Linux File-CD Gadget." (see attached picture of contents) I've attached the contents of the drive in a 7z archive. This appears to be the only driver that will work with my device -- OTAs may have limited my options.

This driver may help someone out there.

UPDATE: The .exe wasn't able to install drivers that SP Flash Tool liked. But the directory/folder "files" contains a .INF file that can be selected for driver installation. This DOES work with SP Flash Tool.

Attachments

• lenovo_a2107a-h.jpg
    lenovo_a2107a-h.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 141
  • lenovo_a2107a-h_att_drive.7z
    7.5 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

makbro

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Thank you so much for such a comprehensive reply!

Can you please comment on what the principal difference between the two ROMs is?

You are welcome...The main differences are :

1. Screen resolution : Low in LeWa so everything appears big; you can't change it either !!!
Foxtrot supports all resolutions...
2. SIM Management : Not active in LeWa "settings menu"; although you can manage almost everything from "Switches Menu"
Foxtrot supports thru "settings menu" also...
3. Stability : LeWa is more stable...
Foxtrot has some auto-restart and hanging issues (requires hard reset by "reset button")

Reactions: iranxperia.ir

makbro

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Thank you makbro for your reply. I'm hoping it is that simple, and I'm missing something.

Did you have success with the drivers included in the LeTools (above link)? I was not able to make them work. I tried several times. LeTools itself and adb work for me but I have to get the drivers installed outside of LeTools installation process. The adb in LeTools behaves the same as the adb I use in Linux. That is: stuff like "adb reboot recovery" works fine, but "adb reboot bootloader" does not work.

I've tried on real HW Win7 and VM XP. I see no difference. With VMware, I'm able to revert back to a clean XP and try different drivers etc... so that's where I've put the majority of my energy.

My next post -- I'll include the drivers I'm using.

My Lenovo A2107A-H has been OTAed to A2107A_A404_000_033_121011_ATT. In this state if you plug it in to XP (with no drivers etc) it ends up showing a read-only drive in Windows Explorer -- basically an emulated CDROM Drive. As XP finds this device it calls it "Linux File-CD Gadget." (see attached picture of contents) I've attached the contents of the drive in a 7z archive. This appears to be the only driver that will work with my device -- OTAs may have limited my options.

This driver may help someone out there.

I guess you're right...In my case, I used this tutorial on out-of-the-box device, prior to updating it...

I followed this sequence--->used Win 7 and attached drivers--->rooted the device--->installed CWM--->created back-ups using Gscript, Onandroid and MTK Droid Tools--->unlocked bootloader--->started modding using custom ROMs

My device is detected properly in Win 7, only "CDC Serial..." driver is shown as un-installed but that's not an issue !!!

syserr

Aug 16, 2012
Idaho
I guess you're right...In my case, I used this tutorial on out-of-the-box device, prior to updating it...

I followed this sequence--->used Win 7 and attached drivers--->rooted the device--->installed CWM--->created back-ups using Gscript, Onandroid and MTK Droid Tools--->unlocked bootloader--->started modding using custom ROMs

My device is detected properly in Win 7, only "CDC Serial..." driver is shown as un-installed but that's not an issue !!!

I was hoping you'd say I was wrong. ;)

I understand the bootloader should be unlocked to boot unsigned OSes. For some reason, I can't wrap my head around being able to boot a custom recovery (CWM) without an unlocked bootloader. Although, I'm realizing I've done it before on other devices.

With a locked bootloader I assume that I'm limited to only Lenovo signed kernels. Does the bootloader also limit you to some kind of signed system partition? Maybe most of the modded roms have a signed kernel anyway?

Thanks makbro -- for your help.

Last edited:

AgustinArwin

Dec 18, 2012
Bulacan
Any News?

Hi Guys, I'm new here,

Any news when will Lenovo release an OTA update on A2107A-H? or will they ever be? Do they stop releasing OTA updates on A2107A-H?

I just unlock radio (without headset) on my Tab without installing custom ROMS, I wonder how do I unlock Telephony without installing custom ROMS, is there away, beside installing custom ROMS?

Thanks Regards, AA

jonessl

Feb 5, 2007
You are welcome...The main differences are :

1. Screen resolution : Low in LeWa so everything appears big; you can't change it either !!!
Foxtrot supports all resolutions...
2. SIM Management : Not active in LeWa "settings menu"; although you can manage almost everything from "Switches Menu"
Foxtrot supports thru "settings menu" also...
3. Stability : LeWa is more stable...
Foxtrot has some auto-restart and hanging issues (requires hard reset by "reset button")

Thanks again, have you tried the "pemergency" ROM?

makbro

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
I was hoping you'd say I was wrong. ;)

I understand the bootloader should be unlocked to boot unsigned OSes. For some reason, I can't wrap my head around being able to boot a custom recovery (CWM) without an unlocked bootloader. Although, I'm realizing I've done it before on other devices.

With a locked bootloader I assume that I'm limited to only Lenovo signed kernels. Does the bootloader also limit you to some kind of signed system partition? Maybe most of the modded roms have a signed kernel anyway?

Thanks makbro -- for your help.

All the modded ROMs I have posted are signed (including signed kernels, I cooked them in dsixda's Android Kitchen) and can be installed on locked bootloader as well, I have personally verified this many times now :)

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Hi Guys, I'm new here,

Any news when will Lenovo release an OTA update on A2107A-H? or will they ever be? Do they stop releasing OTA updates on A2107A-H?

I just unlock radio (without headset) on my Tab without installing custom ROMS, I wonder how do I unlock Telephony without installing custom ROMS, is there away, beside installing custom ROMS?

Thanks Regards, AA

OTA updates are officially still supported for this device, though they haven't released one for quite a while now :)

I'm afraid unlocking phone isn't possible without custom/ modded ROMs !!!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Thanks again, have you tried the "pemergency" ROM?

That was the first one I tried; though it was a great effort but had more bugs as compared LeWa, Foxtrot or Chinese ROMs...

johnmilthon

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Guys, I'm new here,

Thanks Regards, AA

hey how did you do to unlock the radio???

jetx2x

Jun 21, 2012
Does anybody still have the ability to reach the bootloader...? Or was anyone fortunate enough to unlock their bootloader... I'm a new dev and trying to get aosp development going... But first I need to figure this bootloader situation out

Sent from my VS920 using Tapatalk 2

groversi

Feb 12, 2013
I don´t know if it is forbidden, so before I want to ask!
Can I write a message saying that I am selling my Lenovo A2107H?

Last edited:

jonessl

Feb 5, 2007
All the modded ROMs I have posted are signed (including signed kernels, I cooked them in dsixda's Android Kitchen) and can be installed on locked bootloader as well, I have personally verified this many times now :)

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

OTA updates are officially still supported for this device, though they haven't released one for quite a while now :)

I'm afraid unlocking phone isn't possible without custom/ modded ROMs !!!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

That was the first one I tried; though it was a great effort but had more bugs as compared LeWa, Foxtrot or Chinese ROMs...

Thanks, I will try it first too (just to see). It seems that none of the ROMs, including the original (factory) is very good, and while not being deliberately negative, the tablet's only real advantage I can see is its low cost when the inclusion of the dual SIM is considered (without the dual SIM, the tablet really is poor). Luckily I have a [wifi only] Galaxy Note 10.1 as my main tablet!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New links for ROMs

ROMs uploaded on Dev-Host server ... No bugs except USB OTG and extra Language support, sorry about that

Please remember to back-up your "/data/nvram" folder from your stock before flashing and replace after flashing these so that you all don't use wrong IMEIs, MAC addresses, Serial number etc. Also do all three wipes before flashing (data, cache and dalvik cache)...And yes, be patient cause the first boot after flashing may take up to 3 minutes...

All files posted here are to be flashed using CWM recovery with "Install zip from sdcard" option !!!

A2107A-F Stock ROM : http://d-h.st/Q4t
    A2107A-H European Stock ROM : http://d-h.st/JhV
    A2107A-H modded Chinese ROM : http://d-h.st/oAs
    A2107A-H modded Foxtrot ROM : http://d-h.st/TSQ
    A2107A-H modded Tesmart ROM : http://d-h.st/dFL
    A2107A-H modded LeWa ROM : http://d-h.st/QbM

NOTES :
    1. For complete power-off in LeWa modded ROM, you have to un-check "settings--->Accessibility--->Quick Boot"
    2. May have to install the patch (link below) to set internal sdcard as default memory after flashing modded Foxtrot and LeWa ROMs

EXTRAS : (Credit Foxtrot_KZ)
    Patch for setting external sdcard as default memory : http://d-h.st/SDL
    Patch for setting internal scard as default memory : http://d-h.st/u5M
    Sure, no problem !
    After several hours of search and difficulties to register onto Chinese websites ;)
    I managed to find the attached file. I take no credit for the tool because it was developped by someone else (SNARL I guess)
    It was missing the superuser apk inside so I put it back and also translate the steps to English.

Here are the steps :
    - Connect the tablet in Debug USB mode
    - Launch root.bat
    - The device will reboot at each of the 3 steps

If you need more info, don't mind to ask!

Here is the link of the original thread :
    http://3g.lenovo.com/thread-69003-1-1.html
    A2107A-H Firmware update, Custom Rom and CWM Recovery (calling feature - unlocked)

Password for archive:"xdadevpemergency"

Firmware

1. CWM Recovery ROM.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3358458529/CWM Firmware.zip

2. A2107A-H v9 ROM in a zip format for install by CWM Recovery.

https://rapidshare.com/files/241044528/A2107A-H v9.zip

3. Google apps for google store and account sync (installation by CWM Recovery)

https://rapidshare.com/files/2713449644/gapp-ics.zip

Tools

1. SP Flash Tool for formating device NAND FLASH.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1465167471/SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1206.01.zip

2. Smarthphone Multiport for Flash the CWM REcovery ROM.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2880421726/SP_MDT_src_v3.1216.02_A2012.05.22.zip

3. MTK Droid Tools for easy IMEI repair and easy ROOT install.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3431631170/MTKdroidTools.zip

Manual

Device formating

1. Open SP Flash Tool
    2. Choose a "Scatter-loading" file from "CWM Recovery ROM" folder
    3. Press "Format" in a left top corner of SP Flash Tool
    4. Choose "Auto Format Nand Flash" -> "Format whole flash" and press "OK"
    5. Connect device to PC, press "reset" button on a back of your device

Your device should be formated on this point.

6. Close SP Flash Tool

Installing CWM Recovery ROM

1. Open Smartphone Multiport
    2. Press the "Scatter File" button and choose this file from a CWM Recovery ROM folder
    3. Tick to both "Sel All"

Settings for Smartphone Multiport:

Type: Firmware upgrade
    Baud rate: 921600
    DA download all: High speed
    USB Port: BootRom --->DA

4. Press Start all

On this point firmware should be downloaded on your decive, if nothing happend press the "reset button" on a back of your device.
    After this operation you will have a CWM Recovery, but not a main firmware!!!

Installing main firmware

1. Copy A2107A-H v9.zip and gapp-ics.zip to sd card.
    2. Boot in to CWM Recovery mode by:

- Press the "reset" button on your device
    - Press and hold for a 3 sec. "power" button on your device (after 3 sec. releas the buton)
    - When you see "lenovo" logo press and hold vol+ and vol- untill you will boot in to CWM Recovery mode

In a CWM Recovery Mode

Menu down = vol-
    Menu up= vol+
    accept= power button

1. Choose "wipe data/factory reset"
    2. Choose "wipe cache partition"
    3. Choose "Advanced" -> "Wipe Dalvik Cache"
    4. Go to main menu of CWM Recovery mode
    5. Choose "install zip from sdcard"
    6. Choose "choose zip from sdcard"
    7. Find the A2107A-H v9.zip file.
    8. Choose "Yes - Install A2107A-H v9.zip"

Do the same think with gapp-ics.zip and reboot your device.

IMEI repair and ROOT installation

1. Connect your device to the PC (device must be turned on and connected as "USB debugging" and "Media device)
    2. Start MTK Droid Tools
    3. Press Replace IMEI (fill up IMEI 1 and IMEI 2) and save
    4. Reboot device

On this point you should have a IMEI working, if not repeat IMEI repair from point 3.

5. Press ROOT button if the program ask for anythink press "YES" (your device will reboot 2 or 3 times and it will be ready to go).

Enjoy!!!
    Hi everyone,

here are the files to install the stock Chinese ROM A2107A_H_S121_120525.
    I must cut the ROM into 3 parts to upload it.
    If you need more info, don't mind to ask !

Flash tool :
    A2107 flash tool

USB driver :
    USB VCOM driver

How to :
    A2107 flash how to

Stock ROM :
    A2107A_H_S121_120525 part 1
    A2107A_H_S121_120525 part 2
    A2107A_H_S121_120525 part 3

EDIT : For those interested, here is a firmware update :
    update.zip
    - copy the "update.zip" to /sdcard
    - reboot into recovery with "adb reboot recovery"
    - the update will apply automatically

For your info, here is the linkl of the original Chinese thread :
    http://bbs.lenovomobile.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=56120&extra=page=1
    New Rom

Build A2107_S406_121213 pemergency Final

https://hotfile.com/dl/184306767/45594f0/clockworkmod.rar.html

1. Full oryginal multilanguage.
    2. Download all from google store (no problem with incompatibily).
    3. Battery status in settings.
    4. Percentage battery notification.
    5. Info about both IMEI numbers in settings/about device
    6. Password for desktop backup.
    7. Talk back.
    8. Quick Boot
    9. Pointer speed settings.
    10. Full synchronization settings.
    11. Permanent root permission without icon.
    12. Launchers (stock, apex, go launcher)
    13. Full google service (movies and music hub).
    14. Advanced call settings from a dialer.
    15. Separate call buttons for each sim card.
    16. Increase battery usage for about 35% (3 days on wi-fi in testing)
    17. Boot in to recovery option from menu.

And many more (just not remember) all mods

Everything working as in oryinal stock ROM

Install same way as previous version, from recovery as (backup recovery). Don't forget to clear data and cache after update. And as last don't forget about restore IMEI after all.

Screenshots on the way...

This is my last mod for this device. Hopefully you like it...

Thanks guys.

Sent from my IdeaTab A2107A-H using XDA Premium HD app