[Q] Note 3 SM-N5006

Search This thread

jsmith7364

Jun 26, 2007
Hello XDA,

I was in a bind with a broke phone and had to purchase this one. Unfortunately I am thinking that this was not a good idea as with this phone I can't seem to get it on a network higher than Edge. No 3G or LTE.

Does anyone know if the 5006 is different with the hardware or should I just try an custom ROM?

Any help is appreciated as I can't seem to find anything on the 5006 model of the Note 3

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
Hello XDA,

I was in a bind with a broke phone and had to purchase this one. Unfortunately I am thinking that this was not a good idea as with this phone I can't seem to get it on a network higher than Edge. No 3G or LTE.

Does anyone know if the 5006 is different with the hardware or should I just try an custom ROM?

Any help is appreciated as I can't seem to find anything on the 5006 model of the Note 3

This might be a clone phone.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hello XDA,

Delete, yes probably a chinese fake phone.

Last edited: