HTC Touch - New Files For Our Wizards

Search This thread

the-equinoxe

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
HTC Touch DIALER WIP

I have got the dialer almost running (still a few errors, I think due to my own dialer settings).

Background and buttons are working :)
(only the numbers are not showing yet)

Also Pin-pad has been skinned.

To be continued..

Mr. Vi

Sep 23, 2006
Berlin
I have got the dialer almost running (still a few errors, I think due to my own dialer settings).

To be continued..

Sounds great... Do you want to share right now? I'd try this one out and also would like to have a look on what yuo did to get this thing work ^^

B

boto

VI, no ideia yet if there some missing reg to make the default shortcuts works?

Mr. Vi

Sep 23, 2006
Berlin
I took a look into the default.hv file and there aren't any other keys than the one which are created if you activate a shortcut...

Most of the default shortcuts work... But the best like "Start Menu" isn't working... Maybe I, or someone else, can get this work later on...

Sorry for that... Vi

B

boto

dont worry...i will wait for something..and try to help.

off topic: why your nick "Mr. Vi" ?

Mr. Vi

Sep 23, 2006
Berlin
dont worry...i will wait for something..and try to help.

off topic: why your nick "Mr. Vi" ?

2 years ago i've been on a lan-party and noone was able to remember my name (my name is a bit complicated - for some people) ans so they called me, Mr. Vi...

Flashing Touch ROM right now... Maybe I can figure out mor things the way like that!

Vi

Last edited:

dcdivenut

Jun 6, 2006
Washington DC
Plugin

Is there an "options" option for this plugin? I like it but of course I want to change a few things. I tried accessing this from the today settings, but it is grayed out and I can't find anything to tap on the screen itself.

Mr. Vi

Sep 23, 2006
Berlin
Is there an "options" option for this plugin? I like it but of course I want to change a few things. I tried accessing this from the today settings, but it is grayed out and I can't find anything to tap on the screen itself.

There are no options which could be changed... Also in the real Touch ROM theres no possability to select the options button...

Going back to a normal wm6 rom... Vi

the-equinoxe

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
[Succes] HTC TOUCH (smart)Dailer Big Buttons

To be continued..

OK got it working :)

Attached: Wizard-reTOUCHed-Dialer CAB

PIN-Pad SKINNED (Big Button)
Dial-Pad SKINNED (Big Button)
HTC - Smartdial

[edit]
Bugfixed missing Clog button.
[/edit]

Last edited:

bowlopho

Feb 11, 2007
I'm still having the weather GPRS no update issue. It only updates if I'm connected via the USB connection. Anyone have a fix or idea why no updates through GPRS? Do we need to make any setting changes to our network or ???.

It wont connect using a proxy. You have to either do it wifi or through Active Sync, or pay for internet.

k2e15

Oct 23, 2006
Use registry editor:
Edit:
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell"
Key: ShowTitleBar
Double click and set value to "0"

thank you.. after trying this twice both times doing a soft reset the battery is still on the bottom. am i missing something? and i checked the settings after the reset and they were the same..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    and another thing

the comm manager's wireless button does not work, in the sense that it does not turn on wieless lan