OTA Update to v1.16.401.6

Search This thread

siroj

Sep 29, 2010
I have just received a 24,76MB OTA update to v1.16.401.6 for my One X+, CID HTC__E11
Download: http://db.tt/Xm8nWFop

- Improved scrolling
- Improved WiFi connections
- Auto Mode: Musicplayer bug fixed
- Twitter: unaccessable downloaded pictures fixed
- In folder "show in pictures", crash fixed
- Small other bug fixes

Edit: sorry, reported wrong CID. I have HTC__E11!

Last edited:

CLB-NL

Jun 23, 2009
Also for my Cid_E11:
full.png

G

Gerhardus

Also available in Austria.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X+ mit Tapatalk 2

ectodroid

Dec 29, 2011
If I'm running a custom recovery on a rooted phone/unlocked phone, do I need to flash the original image and lock the phone before I can update ?

baha76_s

Feb 23, 2008
Lausanne
:p also available here in Switzerland.
I have a question after installing this update am i need to reroot my phone or no.
Thanks
Edit: its impossible to flash this update in phones with custom recovery (error 7),
So can someone have the stock recovery.img to reverse to stock recovery to able flashing this OTA update then return to custom recovery.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

Last edited:

iggdawg

May 8, 2011
Boston, MA
www.iggdawg.com
Did anyone who got this update notice if it improved bluetooth call quality? Right now it's surprisingly poor. HTC had previously confirmed it and stated a fix should be on its way "soon".

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Did anyone who got this update notice if it improved bluetooth call quality? Right now it's surprisingly poor. HTC had previously confirmed it and stated a fix should be on its way "soon".

Do me a favor and let you know if you hear of something. I use bluetooth all day at work on my phone and it's terrible! Have to literally have bluetooth volume as low as it goes to make it tolerable! Also getting a bluetooth stereo headset soon for music controls (hopefully they work as wired music controls such as volume control and skip/rewind tracks do not work on this device!!!) so hopefully my music playback won't be crap too. For ATT here no OTA update. Maybe a dev can extract this stuff so we can install without worrying about root and bootloader changes now we're all unlocked???

iggdawg

May 8, 2011
Boston, MA
www.iggdawg.com
Do me a favor and let you know if you hear of something. I use bluetooth all day at work on my phone and it's terrible! Have to literally have bluetooth volume as low as it goes to make it tolerable! Also getting a bluetooth stereo headset soon for music controls (hopefully they work as wired music controls such as volume control and skip/rewind tracks do not work on this device!!!) so hopefully my music playback won't be crap too. For ATT here no OTA update. Maybe a dev can extract this stuff so we can install without worrying about root and bootloader changes now we're all unlocked???

For what it's worth A2DP is fine. I listen to podcasts and music and whatnot on my bluetooth headset all the time and it's pretty great. Then a call comes in and it's like Optimus Prime is taking a dump in my ear. I'll be camping the Q&A section thread on this and I'll post if I get anything OTA or hear anything new.

Reactions: Luckyfinch

CLB-NL

Jun 23, 2009
Are we happy with the update or are there new bugs? So yes, where do you notice the improvements?

I haven't updated yet, first I wanna read some opinions :)

smok15

Nov 24, 2012
People with bluetooth headsets remind me Robocops so not suprised that they talk with Optimus Prime on daily basis.

If you direct orders like this everything need to be on time.
A bit like in The Thomas Crown Affair from 1968. They had also lamp just in case.

Can imagine wife calling 3 days before period and giving list to do.

GordonOSU

Jan 8, 2010
Oklahoma City

I have not had any issues with the wired controls. I am using a HTC RC E190 and headset droid with no issues. I actually haven't tested the phone capabilities (worked on the One X), but the volume control, next track, and play/pause are working with no issues.

Yezariael

Jun 24, 2012
Winterthur, Schweiz
Are we happy with the update or are there new bugs? So yes, where do you notice the improvements?

I haven't updated yet, first I wanna read some opinions :)

Same here...

OTA Update means lock/unlock BL first, and that would mean a loss of all data on the phone :( 30 GB of music, apps and user costumizations.... no hurry for that, and I could flash a custom rom with not having this problems... On the other hand I am very satisfied with stock rom!

uqadwe

May 8, 2012
I had made the backup and reverted to stock. Surprise no OTA, even if my CID appears in the zip and I am current on 1.14.401.18

Sent from my HTC One X+

HaJeeEs

Aug 6, 2011
I had made the backup and reverted to stock. Surprise no OTA, even if my CID appears in the zip and I am current on 1.14.401.18

Sent from my HTC One X+
Restored stock recovery, re-locked bootloader, ran RUU v1.14.401.18. After first reboot and setup I checked for update and got the OTA for v1.16.401.6. Installed without problems, no need to go to v1.14.401.16 first. My phone is cid HTC__E11.

grafik2

Jun 13, 2007
Same here...

OTA Update means lock/unlock BL first, and that would mean a loss of all data on the phone :( 30 GB of music, apps and user costumizations.... no hurry for that, and I could flash a custom rom with not having this problems... On the other hand I am very satisfied with stock rom!

I thought the directory data/media gets treated like an SD card and is not wiped unless you instruct phone to wipe all data?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Good to see. Hopefully AT&T will get one out soon to resolve the BT issue. I'm coming up on my 30 day return period and its going back if it doesn't get fixed. Then when they fix it, I'll buy it again.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

plumberchuck

Nov 28, 2010
Decatur
I am using the motorola elite silver an am having no bloothtooh issues at all call quality is great no complaints from any anyone i am talking to and the music is crisp and clear, yes its loud.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For what it's worth A2DP is fine. I listen to podcasts and music and whatnot on my bluetooth headset all the time and it's pretty great. Then a call comes in and it's like Optimus Prime is taking a dump in my ear. I'll be camping the Q&A section thread on this and I'll post if I get anything OTA or hear anything new.
    Hello
    From where you have the stock recovery, is it for 1.14.401.16 international, and can you please upload it here i need it.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
    I downloaded this recovery (not this ZIP package) from XDA somewhere. No time to find it again now, credits to the original uploader! It worked fine on my 1.14.401.18(!!) international HTC__E11.