[Q] Slow motion videos in cloudy g3

Search This thread

pratikiitd

Jul 8, 2011
Thanks @Cloudyfa for such a wonderful port.

However, I am not able to find how to shoot slow motion videos in stock g3 camera app although the Opening thread mentions about slow motion video being enabled. Please help.

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile

However, I am not able to find how to shoot slow motion videos in stock g3 camera app although the Opening thread mentions about slow motion video being enabled. Please help.

Launch camera, go into video mode, enter settings (gear icon), choose Video Size.
To play back in slow-mo, start the video then hit the menu button and choose Play Speed.

Reactions: pratikiitd

venom123

Dec 8, 2010
Also, image quality and video quality is better under CloudyG3 which is an amazing things, seems like LG did a better job with software in G3 Camera :)

BackDaws

Oct 19, 2011
England
That's hardly slow mo you're just slowing the video down, you can slow it down in 1080p and uhd, i thought we would have the proper slow mo that's slow from pressing play .

Cloudy flex has proper slow motion without having to mess about with playback speeds. ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

u1988

Dec 22, 2011
Launch camera, go into video mode, enter settings (gear icon), choose Video Size.
To play back in slow-mo, start the video then hit the menu button and choose Play Speed.

Hi, any news how to keep slow motoion afer rec?
when i copy to my pc or uploading it it get normal speed...
can I chose slower speed even if i rec on normal speed ?

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile

Slow motion just records at higher frames per second. To get slow playback on pc you could use a player that supports changing playback speed (most do) or use editing or multiplexing software to set the framerate lower. 24fps (or 23.976) is a commonly used framerate and slows down 120fps or even 60fps pretty nicely. There are also some android apps that will slow down videos or parts of them and let you save them. ReAction is one I've used.

Reactions: u1988

u1988

Dec 22, 2011
Slow motion just records at higher frames per second. To get slow playback on pc you could use a player that supports changing playback speed (most do) or use editing or multiplexing software to set the framerate lower. 24fps (or 23.976) is a commonly used framerate and slows down 120fps or even 60fps pretty nicely. There are also some android apps that will slow down videos or parts of them and let you save them. ReAction is one I've used.

Thank you!

There is no app that record in 60/120+ FPS and save it directly?
Any aother apps (ReAction can't find) someone teld me "androvid" what else?
what about software to PC to saveing in slow not only view like VLC?

Update: found this: (only need to find PC software that good for Slow Motion)
http://gadgetstouse.com/app-reviews/best-apps-for-slow-motion-video-recording/20119

ReAction Slow Motion Video
AndroVid Video Editor
Slow Motion Video
Slow Motion Free
Controlled Capture

Video editing apps for saving in Slow Motion:
Movie Studio Video Maker
Easy Slow Movie Player

Last edited:

Okazar

Jan 4, 2010
Hey guysive got a slight problem when recording in 120fps. I dont seem to get any audio being recorded. All my bideos come out without audio. Ive read a lot of ppl are facing this issue. Any pointers ?

fiowfranz

Jan 10, 2015
uploadfromtaptalk1428725686695.jpg hi im on cloudyg2 2.2...where is the play speed...

DxDen1004

Mar 24, 2015
Maybe..

View attachment 3256298 hi im on cloudyg2 2.2...where is the play speed...

Maybe you already solved this question, but maybe Others may need the answer.
You need to open the video with the default video player, then pause the video and click on the setting icon, here you will find the "setting" entry, click on it and in the window that will appear, choose "play speed" and then "yes".
Now, go back to the video, and you will see the settings to slow the video on the right while playing.

Hope this can help.

Reactions: fiowfranz

nar1118

Feb 23, 2008
Old thread I know, rolling stock, and they got rid of high frame rate recording after an update. What a load, looks like the app it mod mentioned earlier might help, but any other ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Maybe..

Maybe you already solved this question, but maybe Others may need the answer.
    You need to open the video with the default video player, then pause the video and click on the setting icon, here you will find the "setting" entry, click on it and in the window that will appear, choose "play speed" and then "yes".
    Now, go back to the video, and you will see the settings to slow the video on the right while playing.

Hope this can help.

You need to play the video, and while playing there you will have the option.

To keep it on slowmo , you need to export the video with an app like androvid pro , and select slowmo in effectos, and put it at 0.20 X