[THEME] Thread Closed.

Search This thread

drig

Jul 7, 2010
What weather app?

Hey sonnysekhon ,

What app is the four day forecast weather?

Thx

H10Gage

Jun 14, 2011
Hey Sonny,

Thanks for all the great work you do. I'm having a problem getting the Lucid skin applied to the Beautiful Widgets 4x1 weather widget. I'm running CM7 and have applied the Morph.

Looks like this currently:
ZttiN.png

Any suggestions?

sonnysekhon

Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
Hey Sonny,

Thanks for all the great work you do. I'm having a problem getting the Lucid skin applied to the Beautiful Widgets 4x1 weather widget. I'm running CM7 and have applied the Morph.

Looks like this currently:
Any suggestions?

You need a custom weather skin for Beautiful Widgets. Download the one called Plain Grey from within the BW app. Also, hide current weather in the settings for the weather widget and you will see the 4 day forecast like in my screenshots.

joesespn

Jun 21, 2008
I just snagged your Vivid theme from the market. Best $1 ever not counting $1 hot dog night at the ballpark. Excellent work, I have always been either an all black and white or a multi color user. I just never got into the only blue, only green, only red. That tangerine however I think I might throw out another $1 on.
What did you search for in the market to get the vivid theme? I can't find it...

jvegastn

Apr 14, 2010
Forgive me for briefly skimming thru the 100 pgs of this thread but is there some background info on the xml edits you have listed in the second post?

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Does anybody know where can I found this theme? or what is its name? thanks

Ohhh, this theme looks nice!

Any chance of porting that green bliss theme in your Nexus One post? That one is realllly nice as well.

This one:

"img269.imageshack.us/img269/9049/gjpo2.png"

Looks pretty close to this, no? Besides battery.

http://android-themes.net/android-project-bliss-hd-theme-for-cm7.html

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .

Top Liked Posts