Because it's fun to see a different WallPaper every time you turn on your device.
Diamond BackgroundChanger has the following features:
- Ability to specify WallPaper Folder
I suggest you grab yourself a copy of this wonderful WallPaper Pack:
- Ability to indicate whether to change the WallPaper automatically or not
- Ability to choose the interval for changing the WallPaper
30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, etc.
- Ability to add the program to your startup folder
- The program saves and restores your settings when restarted.
Just download the attached CAB file and place it on your device.
On your device, tap the CAB file to install the program.
Note: Click YES if you get any warnings.
You must click the "Apply" button to start the program.
You don't have to do this if you add the program to your startup folder ("Menu - Add to Startup").
You need .NET Compact Framework 2.0 to run the program.
Please, let me know what you think of it.
-Bug Fixes (null reference, directory that doesn't exist)
-GIF/PNG files can now be indexed too
-Ability to change WallPaper manually
-Indicator that shows when the background will be changed
-Fixes to ChangeWallPaper function (might solve null reference errors)
-Fixed bug: 4 hours was actually 4 minutes
-Added feature: Add to Startup
-Added some extra intervals
-Does not require the application to be running in the background