FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,408

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
3rd May 2015, 09:24 AM |#5001  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Arkham
Thanks Meter: 8,499

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder141

I had this bevore, too. Installed New busybox by busybox pro. Recovery does Not work Anymore. Fortunally had an Backup of Former busybox in tb. Restored it and Recovery working again

Use busybox mentioned in the FAQ.

Tapped from my furious ZR

3rd May 2015, 06:56 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Sir @[NUT] any progress in our phne sir?? Waiting!! Thanks in advance
3rd May 2015, 07:43 PM |#5003  
Flag Myrtle Beach, SC , USA
Thanks Meter: 303

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder141

I had this bevore, too. Installed New busybox by busybox pro. Recovery does Not work Anymore. Fortunally had an Backup of Former busybox in tb. Restored it and Recovery working again

I had busy box pro also and lost recovery, so I did it again.

Sent from my D6503
3rd May 2015, 11:46 PM |#5004  
Cyber City On Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 22,325

Donate to Me
More
Dont update busybox by playstore or anything, just keep it how it is otherwise you get problems like recovery aint work anymore, learn to read people and dont follow your own head and get problems, bro @[NUT] aint responsible for ya'll mistakes or blowing devices/dead recoveries !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pandemic Ad-Free
4th May 2015, 12:02 AM |#5005  
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvnsai73

@[NUT] any progress in our phne?? Waiting!! Thanks

for this post you should SLAP YOURSELF in the face. So lack of respect is really hard to see.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ondrejvaroscak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ondrejvaroscak Ad-Free
4th May 2015, 03:21 AM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondrejvaroscak

for this post you should SLAP YOURSELF in the face. So lack of respect is really hard to see.

Sry bro I forgot that thnks fr remember me nd iam also little bit poor in English
4th May 2015, 06:08 AM |#5007  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Talking
Quote:

Haha.. So much lulz
4th May 2015, 10:42 AM |#5008  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how to install recovery in xperia z c6602 running kitkat 4.4.4 build v 10.5.1.A.0.283
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

I'll give you twrp 2.5.0.0

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Hello sir i want your help i am a newbie
i want to install lollipop ROM Z/YUGA/C6603 CYANOGENMOD 12.0 UNOFFICIAL NIGHTLY BUILDS
But i need recovery CWM/TWRP to install this rom
i don't know how to install recovery please give me the recovery link guide and instruction step by step installation in detail thanks

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote:

Hello sir i want your help i am a newbie
i am using xperia z c6602 running kitkat 4.4.4 build v 10.5.1.A.0.283
i want to install lollipop ROM Z/YUGA/C6603 CYANOGENMOD 12.0 UNOFFICIAL NIGHTLY BUILDS
But i need recovery CWM/TWRP to install this rom
i don't know how to install recovery please give me the recovery link guide and instruction step by step installation in detail thanks
4th May 2015, 03:22 PM |#5009  
gythion
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Well, just did some work on it, the kernel builder can now repack the CM12.1 kernel you provided. I'm unsure if the device will boot with the repacked kernel, so give it a shot and let me know

heyy nut ! sooo i flashed the ready kernel and it seems to boot !! hurrayyy ! but ! no recovery included at all ! :/
4th May 2015, 03:27 PM |#5010  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliakos

heyy nut ! sooo i flashed the ready kernel and it seems to boot !! hurrayyy ! but ! no recovery included at all ! :/

Wait, wut

*sigh*

I guess something else might have broken there...

Did the XZDualRecovery folder get created on the /cache or /sdcard1 partitions? If so, can you send me the logs inside?

Before you do, remove the folder, reboot your phone and then pack and attach the logs (if any).

Please let me know whatever happens, because it's all a clue about what went wrong.
4th May 2015, 03:34 PM |#5011  
gythion
Thanks Meter: 66

More
okk but this is going to take me some time as i just flashed my phone with stock rom and to go back to cm 12.1 i must go back to ****y f2fs system soooo boring and use less erasing my internal storage evry time :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread